New hookah smokers!

We had some friends around here the past year or two. She was my wife's best friend and we turned her on to the hookah several months ago. She fell madly in love with it. Her husband (who is in the field a lot) has never tried it and has been skeptical about her purchasing one. Well, they are leaving for Fort Bragg, N.C. Tonight we gave them their going-away gift. It was one of the machines I ordered from Taqseem (31" syrian machine). First, when she saw it she cried! It is a beautiful machine (and found out it smokes great!). I showed her how to set it up and we smoked a bowl of strawberry from it. It tasted wonderful! Her husband smoked it for the first time and fell deeply in love with it too. I feel great! I was able to send two friends off with a new hookah and memories of their first smokes. We may probably see her on the forum in the future. I can't wait!
MR Bubble 

Good job there. I am turning quit a bit of my friends and neighbors on
it too. Hell I even got my 69 year old dad on it. I bought him one for
home and sent him with some double apple. 

Was that a 'Pay it Forward' story? Man that movie sucked

JK

It is nice to see traditions from across the world expanding past their traditional environs.

Now if we can only sponser an Iraqi hockey team and really get some cross-cultural action going on, that would be sweet.

Give the gift of hookah![img]http://hookahforum.com/forum/smileys/smiley31.gif[/img][img]http://hookahforum.com/forum/smileys/smiley27.gif[/img]
Thanks. This place needs some culture beyond Monster Trucks and Wal Mart
MR Bubble

Ah, the sunny south. I just have one of the best paying jobs around here right now, so I will milk it for a couple years and then join civilization. Hope I still have a vocabulary when I leave
MR Bubble

Shame on you MR. Bubble, you should know that the absence of culture is
a kind of culture...Maybe you're going for a bizarro world kind of
enlightenment

You must clear the society of culture to find true cultural enlightenment, grasshopper...Kinda like cleansing the mind
'

I don't know what I'm talking about, musta smoked myself silly.