Reviving old tobacco

I have loads of tobacco that is approx 6 months old cos I broke my machine and only recently got a new one. Problem is thst there isnt much flavour there when I smoke it, it has been relativly well sealed. So yesterday I was feeling experimental and decided to take some of my old Cherry Nakhla (which was great in its day) and boil it down in some coca cola which left me with a very sticky mixture that clings together with a force resembling the gravity of a small solar system. I'm gonna add some water to it tomorrow (not much) and I'll keep you posted on how it smokes. It has a beautiful sweet cherry cola aroma to it ( I was tempted to eat it). Any one else have any tips on how to revive old massell or even reflavour it??
Thanks guys

I have never tried this but I heard that you can add either mollases or
honey to it. You migth also try some extract with it too but not a lot
but also try it with the other stuff first.

I tried smoking the CHerry/cola mixture last night, at first it was a none starter but then something really interesting happenned................. my hookah actually morphed into a toxic gas production factory with me sucking on the chimney!! This stuff really tasted like ass, it was burning and melting and spitting and I swear it actually whispered profanities at me. When I came around from the Coma I logged on to let you guys know DONT TRY THIS!!
Melodramatic...ME?!?!....Never
anyhoos any more tobbacco revival tips? keep postin. Also if anyone has a spare lung?........

How much bad stuff do you have that you cant posibly order new
stuff.  I'd say keep trying different thing or when you do order
some more smoke more often so it wont go bad.  If you are hardcore
then you will smoke like Mathazar.

I see. Do you get alot of flavors and open them all at once. Or do you
buy tons of 1 flavor. One suggestion might be if you order a lot of
different flavors and you open them you might want to invest in one of
those vacuum sealers. If i am saying it wrong its one of those things
that seal the patato chips bags. 

Brendank, I love cherry Nakhla, and when my stock started drying up, I drizzled about 1/4 of a teaspoon of Ouzo on the wad I was putting in the bowl. I mixed it real well and it seemed to "wake it up" some without giving it an ouzo taste.
/QUOTE/ "my hookah actually morphed into a toxic gas production factory with me sucking on the chimney!! This stuff really tasted like ass, it was burning and melting and spitting and I swear it actually whispered profanities at me." /END QUOTE/  Watch out. Sounds like WMD to me.
Cheers,
MR Bubble