MR Bubble’s review of Taqseem

Okay, here goes my first retailer review. The reason I am doing this is due to the increasing popularity of the shisha smoking concept/culture, the increasing size of the market here and most of all to be a guide to those who value customer sevice above other things. It is known that this site doesn't condon retailers advertising (we all get bombarded enough with marketing 24 hour a day) but we are leanient to them, provided they aren't a "pest" who makes are forum a pain in the @$$ to use. I will rate the stores using the standard emoticon ratings as I use for tobacco reviews. being a bad shopping experience and being among the best. Any other symbols you will be able to figure out as they will fill the range between the two. Any retailer who doesn't agree with what has been written will always be able to take advantage of the forum to disagree. But be careful. A retailer marketing here is already on thin ice and should understand that arguing is not the way to increased business. You can argue your way out of support. But I am one to be more positive than negative so more than likely a retailer will only receive gentle nudges in the right area. Cool? I thought.
Now, Taqseem. I first made an order from Taqseem a few weeks ago. I got the link from the forum here for a syrian job, but found a couple other hookahs we purchased instead. One was intended as a "going-away gift" for a friend: [url="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=596&item=5349812323&rd=1"] [url="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=5"]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...Item&category=5[/url][/url] 96&item=5349812323&rd=1  and the other one caught my eye for my use: [url="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=5"]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...Item&category=5[/url] 96&item=5350068753&rd=1  I never used a syrian machine and thought I could use a smaller one because of my wonderful experience with a small Egyptian machine once. This really isn't a review of the product as much as it is the retailer, so I will spare most of the details.
Ordering: Ordering was standard e-bay. You need a PAy-pal account wich always irritates me because it is another password to remember. If MRS Bubble isn't around then, I'm screwed. Immediately following, I received a message from Pay-pal confirming the ordering process. All standard stuff. The next day, we got another message from Taqseem confirming the transfer of funds to them.
Okay. Where am I going with this? What in bloody-heck am I doing here? I'm confusing myself right now. This is really dumb. What's next, a rating for the dump I take? Let's try this again.

Ordered something from Taqseem. Got my hookahs. I don't think the communication was as good as it should/could have been between customer/retailer, but through a short, insignificant period of minor misunderstandings, all is well.
I didn't care for the bowls that came with my smoking machines as they were too small. I tried to put enough massel in it to smoke but was turned off by the lack of smoking quality. After an email to taqseem I received an answer 3 days later  with the link to their email and all I had to do was order through pay-pal, to them and they immediately went to work. That was Monday. This is Friday AM and I'm smoking it now. Cool. My only beef with Taqseem is in the "timely response" department. I shouldn't have to email someone twice for the same question and make comments on the forum to get a email reply. Other than that, I will order from them again. The correspondence we did have was enjoyable and I feel they would do us a good job.
If I can offer any suggestion: Include a telephone number for phone orders and a way to answer customer's questions.  I normally don't purchase from a website until I talk to them on the phone, and half the time I will make up my mind and go ahead and make the purchase then also. People like that.
Overall, I rate Taqseem as: Good job guys and thank you for your honest service!
Oh, the new, larger bowls are absoluely beautiful! I was considering not smoking with them because it will only stain them. These bowls are a beautiful cobalt blue with a white interior. Syrian bowls are so pretty.
See ya!
MR Bubble

[quote name='ashan']Hi, regarding Taqseem I was wondering if theyre located in Sacramento Ca as theyre ebay ad implies. Does anyone know? Thanks[/quote]
Well to my understanding, Taqseem has business all over the place, but yes, he has a hookah cafe located in Sac. My advice to you is to first email him, making sure you can set up a time with him, because he is a very busy man. My friend and I were able to catch him as he was making his rounds to his Sac hookah cafe. Good luck.

Guys, Taqseem EBay is operated from Sacramento California. Our main  hookah lounges are in Sac as well. the rest of hookah lounges we have are franchise. plus our east coast office, Syria, Jordan and china. My name is not Taqseem lol. Taqseem is our corporation but I personally like to reply to things like this as I like to have face to face relationship with our customers. in the past few years we have been involved with major hookah and middle-eastern artifacts wholesalers in USA, only until few months ago we decided to go live and start selling not only to wholesalers but to public.

Thanks for your words about the Startgate Hookah again