Screen Recorder

DizzyGuy

Your not going to get good ones for free. (and if i see or hear of anyone sending PMs or chatting here about illegal software, prepare for a swift hammer of banning biggrin.gif )

I have 2 different ones, each one to me has a different good use. I use Macromedia Captivate the most, its best on the compresion end and and i love its features. But if i want a good looking video, i usually tend to use Camtasia Studio for web applications, like flash presentations.

The 2 video tutorials here on the forums are both done in Captivate.

Can you take non-interactive vids on both sets of software? Like I want to make some tutorials on how to do some things online, but I just wanna show them where I'm clicking and stuff.

BTW, left you a comment on your blog tongue.gif

ok what XD what you talkin bout XD If you just wanna show where your clicking, say hello to a gfx program. You can do it in there, but if thats all you want you can pull the same thing off with flash and photoshop

No, see what it is, is that there is a game that I play online... and it's text based. A third party software is also involved that monitors stats and uploads them to another site and this will let you plan attacks, building strats, and communicate with your whole kingdom. But I'm trying to show a few thick headed people real time A.) how to do this and what interfaces pop up and B.) how easy it is. Imagine taking a video camera and holding it up to the screen to show it all... it'll look like that.

biggrin.gif Ok, so I ran across the name Camtasia Studio last night, but wasn't sure how good it was. Dude, this program rocks! I am really enjoying it and I got what I needed from it. Thanks, EL biggrin.gif