Hookah + Skype = Hookah Conference

QUOTE (JoeLipinski @ Jan 18 2007, 05:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was playing around with skype... a free internet chat service that allows voice chat. Well there is a feature called "Skype Live" which allows you to create a chat room (private or public). So what I was thinking is creating a Skype Live chat at a specific time, that would be private (so we don't have random people just talking). I could collect a list of skype usernames and add them into the chat. At the time of the chat people would be able to log in and we could have a nice conversation on hookah. I would also like to have a featured guest that we could have a q/a with. Last time this happened, it was a conference call sponsered by hookahwiki via a telephone conference. It would be nice if someone like Eric (Maker of Tangiers) could be our special guest. If people think this is a good idea, I will email some hookah companies to see if they will sponsor a few prizes. The only requirements to this is that you have skype and to listen, you would need speakers of some sort (if you want to talk, then you would need a microphone). If anyone would like to be considered as a special guest, just PM me. I would also like to know what the Mods think of this. So, what do you guys think?

Hahkoo and I are the masterminds behind the idea... I just don't think he has gotten around to mentioning it on the forum, so I figured I would.

i'm so in. If you will have me. This sounds fun. We can smoke together and hangout. Cool
Smiley laugh.gif