Is Wtc 7 The Smoking Gun?

This has become a heavily talked about topic over the last week ant my site.

Figured it was worth seeing how people felt about 9/11 tragedies possibly being riddled with conspiracies.

Videos like this.....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=23...bucks&hl=en

and a few other bits of "evidence" to conspiracy have been pointed out in all the incidents of 9/11

Do you think that theres a conspiracy about how it all happened..... or is all the strange points easily explained by science.... as in the following link?

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology...842.html?page=4

There was a time when I was somewhat embrollied in the whole idea of 9/11 being some kind of conspiracy.

However i suspect that there is no smoking gun.

Let's be honest, it can't be govermental conspiracy - most goverments & there departments can't find there own ass with two hands and a torch.

I have read, and re-read, a lot of the evidence out there and i really am having trouble signing up to it.

HOWEVER :- The official story has holes. So what i suspect is that we have an element of monday morning 1/4 backing.

The official story is true....enough. With some juicy, yet vital, ingriedents missed out. hence why the official story leaves an unpleasant taste in the mouth.

JD

I suppose that we can know the details at this point..... perhaps it would be an issue of "tipping our hand".

Some very odd things about that day...... but even tornados do odd things that defy easy explaination.

I did and do spend alot of time sifting thru stuff of this nature... one of the most campy... but at least original conspiracy angles of 9/11 was this one.

Pentanium Spools

Tsome of the pics have fallen into decay.... but the point is there. rather tongue in cheek.

Well we all remember that superb lawn outside the pentagon... I think lots of websites penned it 'pent-a-lawn'

But as you say... odd things happen.

I doubt we will ever find the 'full' truth. But people should continue to try and search for the truth!

JD

QUOTE (Lakemonster @ Jan 9 2007, 09:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you think that theres a conspiracy about how it all happened..... or is all the strange points easily explained by science.... as in the following link?

I own the Loose Change Doc, and have seen a few others, and I must say that they do raise some very valid and important questions. I am still on the fence about what I think happened on that day.

However, when one stops to tally all the sneaky, covert, illegal, awful stuff our government has done in the past 50 years (I could make a very long list), it doesn't seem too far fetched to think it could have been an inside job. Also, the Bush Admin is just so...evil?...sneaky?...bastards?...can't find the right words. I am pretty liberal in my politics, and am therefore biased, but they just seem absolutely twisted. I didn't care for Bush Sr.'s admin., but I could at least respect them. I thought Regan and his crew were a bunch of bastards who only cared about the wealthy and big business, but I wouldn't describe them as evil...not really. The current admin? Just evil. I don't usually like to deal in absolutes, but I can't think of another word for them. I don't trust them at all.

Whenever I try to put all the puzzle pieces together, my head just swims and I end up shaking my head in confusion. I really just don't know. I wouldn't put it past the people who were in power then/now. I think they would sell their own mother's if they could get more power. 9/11 did give them free reign to do whatever they wanted for years. On the other hand, how many people had to be involved, and how have none of them cracked from the guilt? Ahhhhh fuck. I just don't know.

What I do find INCREDIBLY interesting is how there has not been a single terrorist attack on U.S. soil since 9/11. Of course, an attack of the scale of 9/11 would be hard to pull off, but there hasn't even been one single suicide bomber. Not one. If there are all these "sleeper cells" out there, if there are so many people out to get us, then how is it possible that no one has just walked into a cafe in a major city and blown themselves up? Our government/law enforcement agencies can't stop tons of drugs from coming into the country. We can't stop tons of illegals from crossing our borders every day. Should we really believe that we have the power to stop every single person determined to do us harm? Why has there not been one, single, small scale attack since 9/11? It doesn't add up at all. Edited by tingjunkie

If Al Queda was behind the 9/11 attacks, it would be unprecedented because Al Queda preceeds their attakcs with threats/warnings. I believe the govenment knew, but dismissed it. If Al Queda was not behind the attacks, there would be a conspiracy to blame it on them (which doesn't make a good deal of sense), but Saudi Arabia figures prominantly in any regard and they are getting a free pass.

Some people seemed to be informed since the four flights involved on 9/11 were only around 20% of capacity. This wouldn't be unusual on a commuter flight, but these were all trans-continental flights, usually much closer to 80-90% full, from what I understand.

On 9/11, as I was watching the events live, there was a news report that a plane had crashed into Camp David. They came back two minutes later and said that the plane hadn't crashed into Camp David but had crashed in Western Pennsylvania on its way to Camp David. Several friends remember the same news items. How did they know the plane was going to Camp David? Camp David is in Western Maryland, at least 300 miles from where it crashed...there were an infinite number of targets that it could be flying to. On 9/12, they listed one of the possible targets of the Western PA plane s Camp David. Recent media has just basically changed it to reflect that it was going to the White House...how could they know one way or the other??? If there was foreknowledge of the targets, there must have been foreknowledge of the attacks, which was surpressed and must have involved more than one person, which by definition is a conspiracy.

"What do you know of conspiracies, captain?"
"Not enough, I suppose."
"Thats the charming thing about conspiracies, a conspiracy suspected is almost never true, whereas a true conspiracy is unsuspected."

-Star Trek The Next Generation

• 2 months later...
Al Queda had already attacked us once before, the USS Cole, but that was kind of a rough agent of Al Queda

All these conspiracys saying it was planned by the US gov, then why did Al Queda take responsibility for it, wouldn't it be better for then to deny it if they did not actually do it

I saw the plane hit the pentagon, so any theorys about remote controlled crap and shit like that is out of the question in my book

The reason there has not been another terrorist attack yet, is because we have a new intelligence group called "NCTC" National Counter Terrorism Center, it was formed because, FBI, CIA, DIA, NSA do not like to share their Intel with each other, so the new agency is compromised of all intel branches. The reason I know this is because my wife does Intel, and used to work at the NCTC for the DIA, and she woudl alwasy complain about dealing with CIA "Assholes"..lol... Also Al Queda is not a well formed group in a way like it used to be when its main cells were in Afghan, there are cells all over the world now plotting things, but it is harder than before

The whole thing about the plane that crashed in Penn, i agree that they just made up some shit of where it was heading, hell it could of been heading anywhere in the US. Al Queda does like to warn people before they attack, and they caught flack on that same issue by other Muslim's because from what I have been told from my college roomate who is from Egypt, is that Al Queda should of given a warning and say if you convert to Muslim you will not be harmed, or smoething liek that, and they did not give anything like that.

it has holes and i believe there is alot of things that we dont know. I do believe that we covered alot of stuff up and leaked disinformation but other than that i have no way of proving it. It will be 15 -30 years later and be a "semi joke" like the moon landing but the moon landing didn't have all that death sad.gif oh well but you get my point.

When you get right down to it 9/11 was both inevitable and actually not that hard to pull off.

All the terrorists needed was a little luck really.

It would be easy to pull of a terrorists attack at any time anywhere. It's easy enough to remove one's
self from the goverment radar. [IE : Me posting this comment is stupid and traceable if i was so inclinded to be a terrorist]

Don't use telephones. Don't use email - Use cash not cards. it's all pritty easy stuff.

So those chaps on 9/11 needed to get lucky. It's been lamented often that Terrorists need only get lucky once. Intelligence agencies need to be lucky 100% of the time. It's inevitable.

Conspiracies? No I doubt it.

JD

Ive never really gotten into the whole conspiracy theory crap. Most of the time one person says something, or they take one blurry photo, then base a whole theory of our government screwing us on that. And no matter what you say, they wont change there mind, they just say the government got to you.

As for 9/11 in particular, all of the evidence shown is from people who really have no idea what there talking about. PM did a good job showing whats wrong with most of it, and just some good common sense can dispel most of the rest. I don't think it was something plotted by the government. I do think they used this event to propel us into our current "war" but i don't think they did it themselves.

Its just like the whole "moon landing was fake" crap, its just that, crap.