Where To Smoke In Uk

Oggie505

I am finally leaving for the UK next week, and wanna know for some good smoke spots, pref near London, it will take 2 months for my stuff to arrive, Military moving is so damn slow. Hopefully we can get a UK smoke session going, I will be in cambridgeshire, near RAF molesworth and Alcunbury, the US gov is giving me and my wife 35K a year just in housing expenses so if any UK guys can give me some nice places to live near those 2 bases I woudl appriciate it

Hey Oggie!

If they are giving you £35k per year then you can rent a bloody castle for that!!!!!

I'll pm you later today or tomorrow with some agents in the area who can help you.

AS for smoking bars, i do not believe they exist outside of central london sad.gif

JD

course they do dawg! lol, theyr shootin up everywhere now, im sure youd fine one near you, me mate lives in cambridge il see if he has any info. Manchesters wimslow road has got about 7 laugh.gif jus on that road. Our mini edgware road!! J Dog go edgware road to psalms if you wanna buzz, woooooooah, crazy stuff. Anyways yeah im sure ul find a place near you but its best jus getting the hookahs over and some tobacco and havin a lil party. I can do a better job than most places and everyone who smokes outta my pot says the same thing!! Yeep ul be comfortable with that kinda dosh.