Water Additives

Yea man! it gives you that nice sweet mellow buzz.......... love it!

I once hooked up two hookahs together through the ventilation hole, so I had milk in one vase and vodka in the other one. I tell you man, that was some party! people were walking sideways all night long!
QUOTE (camelflage @ Dec 29 2006, 08:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
just throw some cinnamon in your eyes, same effect.

Alcohol is not bad in the vase, and the vapors will actually do a little cleaning on your hose if you use a distilled white liquor (vodka, everclear, etc).

QUOTE (EvansLight @ Dec 29 2006, 04:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol yea i think cinnamon would probably sting just a wee bit XD defiently not something i plan to smoke anytime soon. Tried some juice from a can of peaches tonight, smoked starbuzz peach, oh god it made it even better, didnt think that was possible tongue.gif

i've added cinnamon to some vanilla shisha and it was a very enjoyable smoke.

QUOTE (toocoldimtold @ Dec 31 2006, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (EvansLight @ Dec 29 2006, 04:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol yea i think cinnamon would probably sting just a wee bit XD defiently not something i plan to smoke anytime soon. Tried some juice from a can of peaches tonight, smoked starbuzz peach, oh god it made it even better, didnt think that was possible tongue.gif

i've added cinnamon to some vanilla shisha and it was a very enjoyable smoke.

toocold, did you put it in the base or the bowl? im thinking any sort of spice would work if you mixed it in with the shisha to bake. inhaling cinnamon that was in the base tried to vaporize my brain.