Attention: All Uk Hookah Smokers! Get In Your Al Amir Orders Now!

DrShisha

Basically iv been in touch with hookahcompany regarding wholesale and theyr willing to ship a case over and i was worried that it wouldnt get over because of customs but they said its been done before and they would split the order then post it. Iv worked everything out and any al amir 250g tub im going to sell for £9.00 including postage to your house. Thats not a bad deal! considering if you buy it separate from hookahcompany its £16 for a tub for starters because they kill you on postage. Theyr gonna kill me on postage right now! but we brits dont get any good tobacco so im tryna help brothers out. Its upto you, nobody has to buy obviously i need to get around 60 units for it to work. I can get it down that if you order 10 tubs then call it £85 including postage to your house. I do need the money first and i do apologise about that but youl just have to trust me on it because theyr asking for money first too and youl get my phone number and address if im not an active member enough to trust yet.! because its a first business transaction with them and they dont trust me rolleyes.gif , ah well let me know if anyones interested and drop me a line!!!

Hey Dr!

It's a damn good idea in principle... i just can't see that many folks forking out that much cash sad.gif

However for the uk guys I am going to post about what i can get easily and the prices. I might be
prepared to purchase for guys outside of london and send via parcelforce.

JD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (DrShisha @ Jan 7 2007, 01:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think im ordering soon! let me know samil.

hey there good DR
im struggling to find 10 flavours taht i like..lol.. id try amir lemon and white grape and al waha orange cream, but i am more into washed tobacco, if you coudl order some of the other brands, i would definately be interested in ordering more ... eg starbuzz.. obviously at a different price..
let me know what youre gonna order and how much you want for it and i will send payment asap.