xbox 360

bigmahlman

so my 360 has the red ring of light suddenly! Its outa warenty, im thinking about trying to get a free one.

check it out

1. go to target buy a 360
2. take it home
3. take appart
4. put old broken parts inside that case
5. close it up.
6. return it saying its broken
7. get my money back

who thinks this will work

i did it with a router and it worked just fine! this is just a completly different monster!

i havent looked closely at a 360, but with the original xbox you can tell if it's been taken apart. you have to remove the rubber feet underneath it to get to the screws and if i remember correctly there is a sticker that you wouldnt be able to put back on if it's taken off.

Yay for blatant return fraud? And you'd be surprized how closely Target would look at it. Maybe not right away, but it's linked to the sale and they can easily get your face if not all your info if you use a card against you.

very bad. theres a reason to get a good 2 year warranty on any and all new tech. im on only me second xbox, first broke first week, but i got a nice 2 year warranty on my 360 so if anything happens im covered biggrin.gif

yes people under estimate warranties on electronics...

Electronics are the future, why not protect that future? Thats just me though.
Yeah you could return it to target and they will take it, but like they said, if they find out it's fraud, be prepared to get a lawyer lol.