Hola

Grommet

So yeah, new to the forum. Well, somewhat. I lurk every now and then, but i'm not really the lurker type so I decided to join and post. Lets see.... I live in Yonkers, NY (about 30 minutes north of downtown manhattan). I'm 19 and a broke college student with an underpaying job. I used to live in San Diego (Rancho Bernardo specifically if you know the area) up until a couple years ago, and that's where hookah started for me. It's HUGE out there, I don't know many people that don't smoke from where I lived.

I've also had the pleasure of going to Fumari's a few times. Quite the nice lounge to be honest with you, and as anybody who has tried that delicious white peach knows, it's worth the money. I have yet to hit up any hookah bars in NYC though. Going to have to try that sometime. As for now though, I have a nice large rotating hookah.

My most recent order was for all kinds of goodies. I've been without my hookah for almost a year do to a friend and I not really talking, so i'm rather deprived. Things are cool now though so i'm reclaiming it. And as such, it was in order to purchase some new goodies. I bought myself a new funnel bowl, some other accesories, coals, and a shitload of shisha. Notably is the Tangiers Watermelon and StarBuzz Irish Cream. Can't wait for them to arrive so i can try them out.

That pretty much covers it.

QUOTE (pboyle)
Hey! Welcome to the forum.
Definitely post reviews for your new stash of shisha.
Or at least tell me if the Irish Cream is any good. I was considering buying some.

From what i've read of reviews on this site it should be pretty good. I'm pretty biased towards it though, haha. My favorite mixed drink is a Celtic Kiss. Emmets Irish Cream and Celtic Crossing Irish Whiskey. If it tastes anything like my drink, i'll be in heaven. I will make sure to post reviews though.