PDA for sale! Dell Axim x30 /w bluetooth and wifi

yashman19

Well I don't know how most of you feel about me selling an item here in the hookah forum, but atleast I picked a section not in the hookah talk section. But if anyone has any objections and feels its wrong, let me know and I'll just delete the thread.

I made this thread on another forum and just copied/pasted it to here. So ignore any obscsure references that don't make sense.

I bought this about a month and a half ago with the intent of keeping my school/work related crap organized, but seeing as how I'm done with school and got a new job, the only thing I use this for now is checking my email and browsing SA while at work. And since the holiday season is rolling around and I need money for gifts, I thought I could stand to part with this bad boy.

It is in flawless condition, and comes with a nifty aftermarket brown leather case that I've kept it in the entire time I've owned it. There are no dead pixles, the screen is super bright and works great.

Just some of the specs that I can think of:

Model: Dell Axim x30
Processor Type: Intel pxa270
Processor Speed: 624 Mhz
Ram Size: 64mb

I will include a 512 mb sd card with this PDA free of charge.

Some of the nice things about this PDA. The battery life holds very strong still. I never keep it on the full brightness, and turned the processor speed down because I only really use it for checking email. So the battery will give me a solid 4-6hours easy on a charge. The battery life will last about 1-2hrs when the processor is on at full capacity, and I'm using wifi and bluetooth, but still very good. You can even keep the wifi on but the bluetooth off which helps a lot as well.

Also comes with Pocket Excel, Pocket Word and Windows Media player.

Everything that came with the PDA will be included: box, manuals, driver cd, docking station, all the cables, and like I mentioned above a very snazzy aftermarket leather case.

Payment will be through non-cc paypal payment, and shipping will be included with your offered price. If this will be shipped internationally, your price will have to be bumped up a few bucks to help with the costs of shipping.

So, anyone need a great PDA? Lets see some offers guys!

Bumping with freshly taken pictures. Sorry the pictures are pretty crappy/off center... I cracked the lcd screen on my digicam, so I have to squint and use the view finder, and can't use any of the special focusing options. But you can get the idea that the screen is in imaculate condition, and the screen is nice and bright.

If you have any questions at all, you can PM me or hit me up on AIM at: Yashman19

Anyways, here are the pictures: