Chew/Dip

Krautle87

Okay, so we've covered cloves, pipes, and cigars...Where are my rednecks? Who loves a pinch of Fresh Cope? A huge wad of Red Man?

I was dipping for a while, then switched to chew, then quit complelely...now I just ordered some Cuban snus (moist snuff) from a Swedish vendor, I havn't tried one yet but they smell abolutely amazing, almost like tea and not harsh at all, I can't wait to throw one in tommorow. Here's the link for the order, they're like five bucks a tin (less than Skoal :roll: ) and they ship to the states.
http://www.northerner.com/html/snsp_1.html

Redneck here, I love I mean I LOVE a pinch of fresh cope. I started out just having a pinch here and there while fishing with buddys, then that turned in to a super addiction of at least two tins a day. Then I started to read up on it and desided to quit (to worried about my teeth falling out and such). But every great once in a while, I will buy a tin, just love the flavor. I dabbled alittle in chew not my fav. but I do enjoy alittle red man wrapped in a peice of jucie fruit gum.

Phil

Every now and then I have a hankering for some chewing tobacco. This last time I tried doing dip for a while. Cope is nasty stuff, but I liked the Skoal straight and mint. I haven't dipped in probably a couple or three months, though. I get into these notions where I'm all over something and then just lose interest after a while. Occasionally these notions come back but it's not a constant doing-it-all-the-time thing. Heck, I'm down to doing shisha once a week or less recently whereas I was doing it 6-7 times a week earlier this year.

Kodiak and Copenhagen here. Fairly sporadic habit, last tin I took three weeks to go through and it was all dry by the time I killed it, but the one before that I went through on one long weekend. Could throw one in right now in fact, but I don't have any. Bugger...