Funny story's

sidhucer

(true story)
I while back i remember this funny thing that happend,
It was cold and b4 we discovered hookah we used to chew tobacco, Copenhagen very odd taste almost like sho polish in a way but its an acquired taste... anyways we were chewing a big waddd b4 hockey and were spitting in a old coffee cup and there was quite a bit if spit in it we spit the chews out and put the top back on we were gonna throw it out but our friend came over and he was super baked.... we were playing xbox and next thing we see our buddy running to the washroom and were like this guys baaaaked!. haha laughed it off he comes back and goes you thats some stroong coffeee and it was cold.... maan we make fun of him still to this day.....

true story-

when i was in the navy, i was at work, reading the newspaper (boring nothing-happens day). i was drinking a coke, and my boss was dipping. i blindly reached for my coke and took a swig- a huge gulp, mind you. normally, i would expect coke taste, but instead i got this minty, grainy flavor, and i put it together.

me drinking coke + my boss spitting into coke= me drinking bosses dip-juice.

interesting coincidence- i had just awoken that morning thinking "man, i wonder what my bosses dip spit tastes like..." well, now i know!

@ Sidhucer: oh my god, I wish that I could have been there to see that! I would still be making fun of him to this day as well *shivers* nasty!

@ DrunkenWizard: that is a scary story! If a coal would have actualy fell into your mouth I think that would be one of the most painful experiances ever. Very lucky that all you got was alittle ash *nods*

My dad ashes his cigs in a coke bottle from time to time if that's all he has around. Even if they're not empty. About 5 years ago, I came home after some b-ball and I really wanted a drink of something so I took a big ole mouth-full of his coke... little did I know it was half cig ash... I readily spit it out and almost puked. The taste stayed with me for a good couple hours if not more. sad.gif YUCK!