Romman Natural Lemon Wood Coals

sambookamax

I have an almost full bag of the Romman nautral lemon wood coals...I like them, but just don't know if I am using them correctly. If anybody would like to trade, feel free to PM me..open for trading. Windcover bowl, funnel bowl, shisha, jap coals, etc...

If somebody is a HUGE fan of this, please tell me some tricks to get it working for me...I have read so many positive reviews on this stuff, but can't get the same results on my own. I am new to this though, so that could be my problem..?

From hookah-shisha...
"This is a 500 gram bag of natural lemon wood "hookah" charcoals made in Jordan. These charcoals are made from petrified lemon wood. The charcoals are specifically designed for "hookah" smoking and they are very clean and make for an excellent smoking experience. Cafes and restaurants throughout the Middle East use natural charcoals. Simply place the charcoals on an electric stove or gas stove and let them burn for 4-5 minutes or until they are red hot. Coupled with the Romman Tobacco, you can not get a better smoke. This bag contains enough charcoals to light 75-90 bowls of "hookah" smoking."

• 4 months later...
QUOTE (sambookamax @ Mar 27 2007, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Traded, with fewdragon, good guy, good trade!

make sure the coals are fully cooked before use, no black spots should be showing even in the middle of the coal (break one in half) place 2, 1 1/2 inch logs on the outside of the bowl and enjoy. i myself have never used this brand but these are my instructions for all natural coals