Metal

Dragonsmettle

I am listening to some of my favorite metal right now actualy as I have just come by this thread... listening to Pantera's song Suicide Note pt I, Suicide Note pt II, 10's, War Nerve, The Underground In America and Sandblasted skin... my favorite songs from their The Great Southern Trendkill album.

I love Rammstein too. Just yesterday Rammstein's new DVD was released... it is said to be absolutly massive with the limited special edition DVD containing a 190 page tour photo booklet and 4 cds... 2 audio and 2 DVD disks.

I also love alot of other metal groups like...
Scarlet
Spitfire
Moonspell
Ion Dissonance
Deathstars
Slipknot
Fear Factory
Chimaira
Will Haven
Abominable Iron Sloth
Tony Danza's Tap Dance Extravaganza
Cradle Of Filth
White Zombie
Brujeria
Asesino
Machine Head
Marilyn Manson

QUOTE (Captain Courageous)
I love Rammstein too. Just yesterday Rammstein's new DVD was released... it is said to be absolutly massive with the limited special edition DVD containing a 190 page tour photo booklet and 4 cds... 2 audio and 2 DVD disks.

yea i orderd it yesterday as its not relaesed untill the 25 in Australia and i cheaped out and got the standard edition im not really too fussed about that documentary since some one wilol post it on you tube any way i want more of the concerts the sorta stuff i watch over and over again

but if they had the limited eddition for pre order here i would have gotten that but being here in oz we dont usually get any thing good