milk suprise

Captain Courageous

Once my friends and I tried that technique of using milk in the base instead of water to try to make the smoke thicker but it didn't work well for us. After repeatedly having the milk bubble up and come throgh the hose on us our friend Samo' handed me the hose as it came around to being my turn to smoke and he acted normal... like he had got a good hit off of it for once that session. I still asked him if it was safe to smoke and he said yes so I took a hit and right away I had milk shoot up the hose and to the back of my throat. Oh god it was nasty! Samo was laughing his ass off though cause it was what he was waiting for... that bastard! It was like trying to smoke shisha from a cow's utter.

Lmao, you should have searched on here before trying something like that. When you use milk (which i think makes everything taste funny anyway, especially when milk gets launched in the back of your throat) you have to use about a creamer sized about.

hehe, consider yourself lucky then. There aint anything pleasant about having milk shot to the back of your throat. The store that I shared about happened a couple of years ago and I have still never tried having any milk in the base since... and never will.