haha wow just wow

hookah brother up

hehe, I don't know but smoking shisha is defenantly a good way to start hanging out with a girl... its a very good social activity. It's always easy to ask if they would like to come by your place and try it some time since most people in America seem to never have heard of it of course.

got dumped over the phone while I was in vegas....umm...was lead on untill i saw the hick with another guy...I guess the usual gay ass shit lol...oh yeah I got dumpe dbecaus ethe girl didnt want to seem like a slut to her parents, which I dont get because we didnt even technically go out...I think that was just a lame excuse....to all those chicks, I just have to give a big " fuck y00z" to. I havent been involved in years because of that BS.

yeah i was shocked cause i thought the chick actually liked me you know? she said yeah np we will DEF. hang out, and yes you can take me on a dinner date, no prob....so i thought it was all go...and BAM she said she doesnt want to lead me on and its gotta stop lol but she does smoke hookah sometimes :-p and she said shed have no prob hanging out and smoking lol so hopefully that goes well haha

yeah, I can to all that. I am glad that I am single right now and without any desire to get into another relationship. I am not lonely, sad or bored just being and living alone so why bother? So I can have no money too? lol. I just got out of a relationship a few months ago. blah.

Girls can be damn strange sometimes though. A while back I asked some very attractive girl out that was working at the local library and she was all smiles and said yes right away when I asked her out. Then the next day I went to talk to her and she said that she couldent talk to me cause she was working... and she never did just find some nerve to say no, I don't want to hang out with you... or to say that she changed her mind. I mean the least you can do is tell them your not interested instead of saying... oh I can't talk right now, mabie later... Girls can be very strange.

lol yeah... I had just always lacked the desire to even try. Normaly if I see someone it is just because it happened on its own without one of the people courting the other. I have only asked out 4 girls I think, lol. That's about it and they all said no pretty much. I think it's just best to let things happen on their own.

QUOTE (Captain Courageous)
lol yeah... I had just always lacked the desire to even try. Normaly if I see someone it is just because it happened on its own without one of the people courting the other. I have only asked out 4 girls I think, lol. That's about it and they all said no pretty much. I think it's just best to let things happen on their own.

I know man. Almost every girlfriend I've had hasn't been one I've asked out, most are friends that turn into more over time

• 2 weeks later...
yeah i do agree girls are very strange at times. one day they seem like tey are dpwn for whatever and the next they want nothing to do with you. i like the idea of asking the other girl about smoking hookah its a good way to get to know people i mean if Captain Courageous wouldnt have shown me about it i prolly would have never smoked.