Fire freaks :D

shimshamsam

i pretty much taught myself. my friend david has been doing it for years, he taught me like 2 trickes and how to hold the poi, i did the rest :P been doing it for a couple years now. i also do staff poi a wik on each end of a stick, looks kida like O---------O :P its alot of fun. just practice alot befor your first burn, unlike me who was burning after a day of practice.... i burned myself alot :P but iv only caught myself on fire twice :D

im a pyro in the sence that i liek to blow stuff up.
near the 4th of july i bought like 200 pickilo peats and u smash um up and boom!@ you have mini explosives!

i can also blow bubbles off my toung, wiggle my ears, and do hand stands.
thats about it.

I used to be a pyro in my junior high days. I did a bunch of crazy shit, I'm not sure if it would be very smart to discuss it here though :wink:

The closest I've come to 'breathing fire' was smoking a cigarette my friends put some firework powder into, which started crackling in my face. It was murder on my throat, I literally couldnt talk for at least 10 mins afterwards.

On the 4th I like to stand by one of those kiddie pools or on the dock at our lake cabin and throw m80s into the water...Thats about it...I have been in several bad incidents with mortars so im not a huge fan of fireworks

My one friend had this type of tissue paper that would burn up in less than a second. He would always set it on fire with a little zippo fluid that throw it at people. It made this little fireball that would disintigrate in midair and scare the shit out of people. I'm not sure what kind of paper it was....

[quote name='Macho555']My one friend had this type of tissue paper that would burn up in less than a second. He would always set it on fire with a little zippo fluid that throw it at people. It made this little fireball that would disintigrate in midair and scare the shit out of people. I'm not sure what kind of paper it was....[/quote]

I know that paper that they stuff in the front of shoes burns extremely quickly...quick enough for me to go OH SHIT and drop it on the floor of my mom's house burning a nice big brown spot in the carpet..lol..

[quote name='No Show'][quote name='Macho555']My one friend had this type of tissue paper that would burn up in less than a second. He would always set it on fire with a little zippo fluid that throw it at people. It made this little fireball that would disintigrate in midair and scare the shit out of people. I'm not sure what kind of paper it was....[/quote]
I know that paper that they stuff in the front of shoes burns extremely quickly...quick enough for me to go OH SHIT and drop it on the floor of my mom's house burning a nice big brown spot in the carpet..lol..[/quote]

I think it's called flash paper, it's a form of nitrocellulose used by stage magicians. You can buy it at magic trick shops, I recon. Fun stuff.