anyone looking forward to UFC65- calling all MMA fans.

King Mo

I am a big MMA fan, and catch all the shows by downloading or watching repeats (we don't get the live shows).

Naturally, Pride and UFC are the best, although Pride has the better fighters, UFC does come up with some great cards.

Anyone into MMA?? Matt Hughes vs GSP could be a phenomenal fight indeed.

Will comment more if this discussion gets going

[quote name='King Mo']Anyone into MMA?? Matt Hughes vs GSP could be a phenomenal fight indeed.[/quote]

Holy shit!! that WOULD be a friggin sweet fight! Both of those guys are awesome! I need to start downloading those things...they are WAAAY behind on the dvds..

ok if i dont get to see this i want a detailed review of the fight! lol I'm so behind these days..last one i saw i think had Arlovski Vs. Paul Buentello (sp) or maybe the one after that...i dunno...i just know its been a long time since i've seen a new one

• 3 weeks later...
did you see the last pride turny in Las Vegas? Vanderlei Silva totally called out Chuck Liddell. it was freakin awsome. i would love to see Liddell cross over into pride and fight silva. that would be an amazing fight.
im a HUGE fan, but i never get to see the fights cuz my TV is on an antenna, so i get 1 channel... sometimes. and my internet is crappy dial-up tongue.gif but i actually train in alot of the mixed martial arts biggrin.gif and i love it. alot of people i know that started quit cuz they got tired of being punched in the head tongue.gif