Who's drinking right now???

its 4 in the afternoon... im wicked hung over but not drinking yet. im about to go to a turkish restaurant for dinner/lunch (havent eaten yet today) and then i may begin drinking and smoking sometime this evening. maybe just smoking actually... ive got to do schoolwork tomorrow.

oh and lebanese blonde... did you know the electronica group thievery corporation has a song titled lebanese blonde. (theyre good hookah music by the way)

[quote name='SanguineSolitude']its 4 in the afternoon... im wicked hung over but not drinking yet. im about to go to a turkish restaurant for dinner/lunch (havent eaten yet today) and then i may begin drinking and smoking sometime this evening. maybe just smoking actually... ive got to do schoolwork tomorrow.

oh and lebanese blonde... did you know the electronica group thievery corporation has a song titled lebanese blonde. (theyre good hookah music by the way)[/quote]

Did not know of them bruther. I'll check em out. its the sat before hall0ween so u know had a bunch of drinks. No whiskey though :cry:
Anyway, right now im smokin and listening to neil young drinkin some herbal tea. i'll be ready for bed soon...