how do you make a baby cry twice

bigmahlman

the handbags at dawn i believe was a reference to a monty python skit. either way it obviously refers to a duel based on the at dawn reference. and handbags would assumably be the weapons. ever heard pistols at dawn? its a play on that phrase.

[quote name='SanguineSolitude']the handbags at dawn i believe was a reference to a monty python skit. either way it obviously refers to a duel based on the at dawn reference. and handbags would assumably be the weapons. ever heard pistols at dawn? its a play on that phrase.[/quote]

100% on the money my brother :)

I apologise to the wider community for my dry british humour :P

JD

[quote name='Johnny_D'][quote name='SanguineSolitude']the handbags at dawn i believe was a reference to a monty python skit. either way it obviously refers to a duel based on the at dawn reference. and handbags would assumably be the weapons. ever heard pistols at dawn? its a play on that phrase.[/quote]

100% on the money my brother :)

I apologise to the wider community for my dry british humour :P

JD[/quote]

Monty Python is awesome IMO.

But being british humour, *instead of american humor*, us americans either love it, or absolutely despise it.

I actually find British humor to be ALOT more funny than American humor. This of course usually leads to my friends looking at me saying "I don't get why you think thats so funny".

And damn, that jokes lowbrow, even for me...

To me, this one is tasteless. Comment back, and under your logic, I'll do (say) what I want. Kthnx.

Good reference, Brit. Funnier than the original post.