what pisses me off the most?..................and you??

critterchops

I usually dont stay at the speed limit going through an intersection... I either slow down if I think it might go red and i'm far away/going too slow, or I speed up to make it if there isnt any cars going slow in front of me. I go the same when I see it turn green and I know I can just go through.

Another thing that pisses me off when one of your friends gets way too drunk and you have to drive/carry their ass to their home or a place they can crash. It happens to the best of us at some time, but it still pisses me off.

A recent discovery of things that piss me off are feminists. I held the door open for this lady at a store yesterday and she got pissed at me, "Just because i'm a woman you dont think I can open a door for myself? You people are what make this world a crappy place! blah blah blah..." I told her it was common courtesy, and that I would held the door open for anyone, even a guy, and she didnt really make any sense after that, saying that I was lying.
BUT WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR DAMN PROBLEM? Retards like this woman need to sit down and realize some things before they open their mouths and make complete fools of themselves.

haha thank goodness ive never ran into one of them yet... i'd flip a shit if some girl gave me shit from holding a a door open for her... oh well i wasnt really thinking about things that pissed me off much until i got back home today and went out to eat with my family. my brother reminded me how much i hate it when people cant chew with there mouth closed... i mean come on its not that hard to chew with your mouth closed. funny story about that girl though hahaha i hope i never have that happen to me.

My god, I go to Uni and the amount of angry feminists is scary! I'm all for equal rights for women but they take it way too far; they wont be happy until women dominate the world, find a way to make babies that doesnt include men and never get called sexy or beautiful ever again. Seriously. Someone needs to teach these girls that they can shave and have doors held open for them occasionally without being thought of as non-feminist.

one of my pig peeves when online-

To- as in, i am going "to" get mad if sopmeone uses this wrong.

Too- "Too" many people mess this up.

Two- "Two" year olds know better.

also,

Their- shows possesion. "That is 'their' 12 inch dildo."

There- indicates location. "They keep it 'there' in the drawer."

They're- contraction of "they" and "are". "They're going to use it later."

for fucks sake people, use them right! :evil: :evil:

Okay, my hates in order of most niggling;

Bus lines. There is a goddamn line for a reason, just wait your turn!!! And when you get on, don't even think about sitting in the aisle seat with no one beside you. You sit in that damn window seat so the person behind you can sit down too you selfish bastard!!!

Animal crulety. You own a dog then you take care of it. Kick it and I kick your ass. Your mums ass too for bringing up such a little shit.

The morning. The less sunrises I see, the better.

Brisbane Emo's. They've taken over our city. One day there's going to be a war between emo's and goths in King George Square. The goths will win and the emo's will go off crying.

Supre (clothing store). Tweenies shop there for slut hooker clothes.

People who tell you too much info about movies before you see them. like the bitch in grade 12 who told me what happened at the end of X-Men 2 before I saw it. The police never found her body.

Uni elections. People just take things way too seriously.

I am a very angry person at times.

i hate animals that dont know there place. like dogs who think they own you. everytime i see one, if that little bitch doesnt back down in a hot second i beat that little shit until it figures out who the fucks boss. i also hate people that talk shit over the internet, if you wanna talk that shit, i will give you my address, and if you have the balls to show up, better bring a baseball bat....your gonna need it. i hate bad drivers, fags who slow down when there is NO ONE IN FRONT OF THEM. uhmmmm lets think, a bad smoke session is really annoying. when the rx-7 starts acting up, which it always does, like a drama queen. girls who actually think they can kick a guys ass....lol....and last but not least, guys who dont wear the pants in the relationship and are too scared to grow some balls and make the decisions.

QUOTE (SanguineSolitude)
you sound like a really classy guy rxsleven.

why thankyou......your not too bad yourself

and on the subject of animal beating, basically i was trying to say the same thing as the original poster. i feel that most dogs and animals are spoiled and treated as equals. they become agressive an almost uncontrollable,basically leading to alot of kids/adults thrashed or killed. i feel like the animal should have and want respect from the owner, not the other way around.

as far as for cocky girls, i mean come on, your gonna tell me you havent had one butch girl go off like a guy on you? if not, must be a party thing.

and as for the guys who dont wear the pants in the relationship. i have a friend as an example, and he wont do anything without his gf's permission god forbid he does something he wants to, especially if hes just kickin it with the guys. i dont like the fact that his balls have been castrated and his dick wrapped around her leg.

sorry for the long explanation, i felt i needed to explain my lewd comments if anyone got it twisted as more obscene than it needed to be