Hey all.

aelephant

What's up?

My name is Adam and I'm a 21 year old college student at University of Washington in Seattle. I've been into hookah for about a year, but have had some trouble finding information about them until I found this website. Woot. Anyway, I've had one hookah that I ordered off the internet that broke within a month and another that is a cheapy piece I bought at a local smoke shop. I'm looking to order a new one and will probably go with a large Egyptian style hookah since I'm often entertaining guests and I figure a bigger pipe will make a better center piece. I've been lurking for a few days and my decision is based off of a lot of the recommendations I've read here.

Anyone else here in or around Seattle? We've only got one hookah lounge in the area that I'm aware of, but I'm down for converting my apartment into a little private lounge if there are any other hookah advocates in the area that'd like to kick it.

Thanks for having me and I look forward to being here!

- Adam

[quote name='aelephant']What's up?

My name is Adam and I'm a 21 year old college student at [b]  University of Washington [/b] in Seattle.  I've been into hookah for about a year, but have had some trouble finding information about them until I found this website.  Woot.  Anyway, I've had one hookah that I ordered off the internet that broke within a month and another that is a cheapy piece I bought at a local smoke shop.  I'm looking to order a new one and will probably go with a large Egyptian style hookah since I'm often entertaining guests and I figure a bigger pipe will make a better center piece.  I've been lurking for a few days and my decision is based off of a lot of the recommendations I've read here.

Anyone else here in or around Seattle?  We've only got one hookah lounge in the area that I'm aware of, but I'm down for converting my apartment into a little private lounge if there are any other hookah advocates in the area that'd like to kick it.

Thanks for having me and I look forward to being here!

- Adam[/quote]
Oh boy... its a husky...
Go Cougs, damnit! :o