hookah-shisha.com discount code?

I did a forum search to see if I could find it, with no luck. I entered both "hookahforum" and "hookahforum.com" into the discount code box (separately) and clicked "recalculate", but it says the codes are invalid. Any ideas?

While "hookahforum" doesn't work, I tried "hookah forum" and it says:

"The discount code or gift certificate that you have entered is no longer valid. Try entering it again.

Note: the discount code or gift certificate that you have entered might have expired, or might have already been used, or cannot be applied to your order (e.g. order amount too low). If you have any questions, please contact us. - (hookah forum)"

I only made a $25 order, so maybe the order amount is too low. I need to call them tomorrow to find out.

I finally got it to work on both HS and SS. With HS, my order was indeed too small; I added a medium carrying case (was that a waste of money?) and used "Hookah Forum" to get the discount. I'm not sure what was wrong with SS last night, but everything processed smoothly this morning. For any who are curious, the discount code for SS is "hookahforum" (without a space). Thanks for all the suggestions.