Son of a...

nuschultz

This morning I learned a valuable lesson. Without paying attention, I managed to put After Sun Aloe Gel (the green stuff for sun burns) in my hair instead of hair styling gel.

In this thread: Early morning mishaps.

i got that beat. it was morning, i was reading the newspaper and drinking a coke. my buddy next to me was reading his newspaper, and dipping- spitting into a coke bottle. he put his spit bottle next to my bottle, and i drank it on accident. this is why i think people who dip are the most inconsiderate and disgusting people alive.

[quote name='DarthHookah']i got that beat. it was morning, i was reading the newspaper and drinking a coke. my buddy next to me was reading his newspaper, and dipping- spitting into a coke bottle. he put his spit bottle next to my bottle, and i drank it on accident. this is why i think people who dip are the most inconsiderate and disgusting people alive.[/quote]

OMG how did you not vomit!?! thats some disgusting shit!!

he didnt actually say he didnt vomit. i think i definately would have. or maybe he and his friend have a very...special bond.

my boss at work would chew redman tobacco and spit into coke bottles as well. if you looked in his car he almost always had a couple FULL bottles. disgusting.

I think dip and chew are good myself, but I always spit in somthing you can easily tell what it is, if you dont pay attention then thats your fault. I like the hair gel shit thouhg, something I would probably do

speaking of neosporin, my friend was sitting on the floor one day with about 4 inches of asscrack showing. i noticed a tube of neosporin sitting nearby, so i grabbed it and squeezed about half the tube down his ass. this happened when we were 12-13, and he still hasnt forgiven me. :)