The Hookah of the King

here's my shisha. Nice little thing. Comes in a dedicated briefcase.
the base is plastic, so drop proof, the base also screws into the main pipe. Everything screws in except the head.
nice chrome finish. overall a great shisha, using a nice long washable hose, but I also use my 'tundra' hose to great effect too.

[quote name='King Mo']the base is plastic, so drop proof, the base also screws
into the main pipe. Everything screws in except the head.[/quote]

Glad to see you're not screwed in the head!

Looks nice Mo! I myself like the taller ones but the briefcase makes it convenient.
I'm working on a handmade case for my 34-inch Egyptian and gear.
Will post pics when done.

--Reiner

I like to screw, and the head helps as well.  (i guess i asked for it)
it's apparantly czech made, which is interesting, and its a very heavy shisha too. ideal for taking out and about cos of it's robustness, and of course the base will never drop off however u carry it as its screwed in. By far the most solid shisha i've come across.
I've noticed you guys in america seem to be really practical with your equipment, and regularly make DIY adjustments :D
I'm supposed to be a mechanical engineer, but am not so creative as to modify my stuff.
An interesting thing would be to create something that will enable the shisha hose to operate hands free, then you can go online, watch tv etc (or even screw ;) ) without worrying about the hose.
something that'll make the hose hold relatively near your mouth handsfree.

just a thought.

that hookah IS czech made, by the Mya Saray glassmakers. As far as I
can tell, their hookahs are unmatched on the market. My Mya/Nizbor
hookah arrives in about 12 hours... YES!

As for hookah modding, I myself am a machinist, so I've got a few
aftermarket parts in mind im gonna make and probably sell. The first is
a hose adapter which, on mya hookahs, can be used to convert the exaust
valve into a second hose port with the autoseal feature, or can be
installed into an existing hose port for autoseal. Should be very handy
for those with multihose hookahs without autoseal, and for single hose
mya owners who want dual hose functionality.

[quote name='ApoC']that hookah IS czech made, by the Mya Saray glassmakers. As far as I can tell, their hookahs are unmatched on the market. My Mya/Nizbor hookah arrives in about 12 hours... YES!As for hookah modding, I myself am a machinist, so I've got a few aftermarket parts in mind im gonna make and probably sell. The first is a hose adapter which, on mya hookahs, can be used to convert the exaust valve into a second hose port with the autoseal feature, or can be installed into an existing hose port for autoseal. Should be very handy for those with multihose hookahs without autoseal, and for single hose mya owners who want dual hose functionality.[/quote]

that's right man, thanks for letting me know. googled that name and I found my shisha on their site :)
it's the cheapest one pretty much lol, but it is really nice and functional, for what I use it for. If I wanted it for decorative purposes I'd buy the more expensive one. But I highly recommend the acrylic one. Real easy to clean too.

[url="http://www.myasaray.com/store/index.asp?DEPARTMENT_ID=46"]http://www.myasaray.com/store/index.asp?DE...EPARTMENT_ID=46[/url]

yes, without a doubt the mya acrylic hookahs are the best made, most
functional and long lasting hookahs for the money. easy to maintain and
upgrade, theyre entirely modular like all the mya hookahs, and soon you
will be able to buy new base styles and such, so if you get sick of
that look you can change it. they kick ass!

• 2 weeks later...
yep, they sell those on several sites... they seem to be very successful hookahs (i know theyre well made).