I have come to be......

Hookahmania

8) well...hello there...hear is a pic of my new hookah, old one broke, was crap, but made an oil genie lamp out of it with the glass base, i glue gunned some sic threds around it and some beeds and tassles wraped up top, came out sweet, will post a pic of it when i can. but that is old news this is my new hookah, proud like a new father.
[img]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m50/jvargas888/Pharaoh-3-Blue-Genie---T.jpg[/img]

* asks * would you smoke me... Id would smoke me.....i would smoke me real hard...* you can hear "goodby horses" by Q-Lazzarus from silance of the lambs in the background (the Buffalo Bill theme song for the newb psycho .)*

• 3 weeks later...
8) YEAH, Well hell with all of you for giveing me no feedback!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

8) You better watch your fucking mouth Tex, I hope your Jokeing, if so cool, If not FUCK YOU BITCH, ILL SEE YA YOUR NEXT HOOKAH PARTY, INVITE OR NOT!, I don't care who you are. :x. But hey, im just here to chill and talk hookah and be friends like, shit, if you where here and you where cool, Id smoke some of my own shisha with you, but if you had beef, it' would be on, but thats in your hands. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...