Decloud Shisha Fruits

Stuie

Post your reviews below for DeCloud. This is for reviews only. Questions and comments should be posted in separate threads. Non-review posts or parts of posts deemed not part of the review will be edited out by Mods. For ease of using the search engine, each review should start with: DeCloud (flavor) 

DeCloud Peach

Hookah: Mya Saray Vento
Bowl: Tangiers Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Genie
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Tiny Diced chunks of peach in a syrup
Nicotine: 0.0%
Base: Glycerol
Smell: Peach
Taste: Peach
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 1.5 Hours

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 9/10 I have to admit I was a bit skeptical. But I like it. It’s natural diced peach with some additional flavoring to it. Smokes great, it has decent smoke, a decent flavor. It obviously takes a bit of heat. Overall it’s a good smoke. Downside is the price and the amount. I think the sided more with the volume than actual weight because I got 2 mini phunnels out of this with a couple of tiny pieces left.

DeCloud Green Apple

Hookah: Mya Saray Vento
Bowl: Tangiers Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Genie
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Tiny Diced chunks and slices of apple in a syrup
Nicotine: 0.0%
Base: Glycerol
Smell: Green Apple
Taste: Green Apple
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 9/10 Well I assuming they are doing truly weight now. There is no way I am getting 2 bowls out of the Green Apple. There are a large slices that look great, but practically you need to cut a few of these pieces to get it to load right in the bowl. Flavor is good and it says natural flavors… but honestly it tastes like granny smith apples with some Sour Apple Jolly Rancher juice on it. Not really natural apple tasting. All in all it’s a good smoke I am enjoying it a lot but the price tag will keep me from getting this often.