How To Clean Hookah? Please Advise.

Different wire brushes, if cleaning a base I find it easy to just use denture tabs and fill the vase up. Try to find a wire brush set with all different sizes so you can scrub the hose and purge ports, plus one that is adequate for the stem. I squirt some lime juice on my brush and scrub all the tubing, then rinse with water. For the outside I just take a damp sponge and wipe it down. I dry everything off immediately and blow into all the ports to get the excess water out. The end :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbHpbKjOvM8

Decent video, but you can use any metal polish for cleaning the copper and brass sections... I personally use Brasso, but whatever is cheapest should work fine. 

I like to use denture tabs in the base, scrub brush, then room temperature water/lemon juice/baking soda just to make sure it's clean/any shisha smells are gone. 

For cleaning the inside of the stem, use the wire brush but you can also make a paste of baking soda/lemon juice/water to put in the stem, so any ghosted flavors will go away. Metal polish can also be used inside the stem, just make sure you rinse all of it out.

If you cannot clean the hose port and purge valve completely, use a q-tip to scrub any gunk away. I like to dip the q-tips in peroxide to help with cleaning. Just make sure you rinse it out thoroughly, peroxide smells terrible.