need help al amir & al amasi

as far as amir i've only heard that raspberry and vanilla are not that good alone, but better as mixes. Amir grape is very tasty in my opinion as well as at least a few other i know of here at the forum.As for the Amasi i've only had the memory mix at my local hookah bar and it was an interesting mix, the ma'assel by itself in the head and a few espresso shots in the base, it was called a memory lapse. i couldn't taste the espresso at all, but the ma'assel was very good/interesting. I couldn't put my finger on the exact flavors in the mix, but i could def. tell there was jasmine in it. So if you like a mix with some floral in it I would try that. If you are going for peach i believe the ones you want to try are going to be Romman or Fumari's White Peach, those seem to be at least a head above the rest out there.

as far as sultan and splash go, they are both made here in the us with Virginia tobacco and seem to be much stronger on the buzz than other ma'assells out there. from personal experience i have only tried splash baharini apple, didn't really like it because of the licorice tatse and the ass-kicking buzz / nausia, and sultan double apple? or apple? im not sure which flavor the sultan was, but i know i liked it much more than the splash. I would recommend going with some sultan, its a nice smoke and have a good buzz if thats what you're looking for. im actually going to order some soon, just need to decide on flavors. I've heard good things about Sultan's Tutti Frutti if you want to go that route.