Wtt/wtb Tangiers Tobacco

As the title says, I'm looking to dive into the world of Tangiers and try my first bit of it. I have some Nak, AF, and SS that I would be willing to trade, I also have money to buy some. Let me know!

In Nak: Sweet Melon, Mandarin, Zag, El Basha Grape, and Mango
In AF: Watermelon and Vanilla
and SS Baja Blue :)

I already have my citrus fill .. Zag might be a consideration. AF is a no go on those flavors and no idea what Baja blue is.

I hope so. If not it's going to be up in here.

I find citrus flavors to be a bit annoying if they are done poorly. Nak orange peach always makes me feel crappy. Something about that artificial orange, same thing with orange soda ... Blech.

I'm in the same boat about citrus flavors, some make me want to hurl. But not often. Haha, Baja Blue is a blueberry mint blend. It's good!

I find citrus flavors to be a bit annoying if they are done poorly. Nak orange peach always makes me feel crappy. Something about that artificial orange, same thing with orange soda ... Blech.

Weird. I smoked orange soda yesterday and felt sick to my stomach for a while. But after a monstrous dump I felt quite better. First time I felt sick like that from hookah

Weird. I smoked orange soda yesterday and felt sick to my stomach for a while. But after a monstrous dump I felt quite better. First time I felt sick like that from hookah

*Thread Jack*

Same here, no lie, although mine was from SB Grape Freeze but I went to see a man about a dog and felt better after a few minutes. Also the water and laying down helped....... Weird.

Well I've never had Tang period. So I'm not sure what you're describing when you mention Orange Soda, I am a big orange fan, I love AF Orange and Nak Mandarin. Was a big fan of Fantasia Orange Sherbert until I grew onto big and better things. Haha.