to over the top?

shimshamsam2

What's the worst thing in the world?A pile of dead babies.What's worse? The one at the bottom is still alive.What's worse?He eats his way out.What's worse still?He goes back for seconds.How many dead babies does it take to roof a house?Depends on how thinly you slice them.What is the difference between a truckload of bowling balls and a truckload of dead babies?You can unload one with a pitch fork.What is the difference between a dead baby and a new corvette?I don't have a corvette in my garage.I wish I could remember the pool floaty one :/

how do you make a dead baby float? take your foot off ithow many dead babies does it take to pain a house? depends on how hard you throw themwhy do you move dead babies with a pitch fork? so you can tell which ones are still aliveworst one ever: What do you get when you put a knife in a dead babies head??? i dont know what you get, but i get a boner

lolz I heard that one at work the other day...what's worse than 10 dead babies nailed to a tree? one dead baby nailed to 10 trees.What's blue and flies around the room at high speeds?A baby with a punctured lung.How do you stop a baby crawling round in circles ?Nail its other hand to the floor.What do you get when you put a dead baby in a blender?Hold on. I'll tell you in a second.

whats more fun than strapping a baby to a clothesline and spinning it around at 200mph?stopping it with a shovelwhats pink red and silver and crawls into walls?a baby with forks in its eyes.whats blue and orange and lies at the bottom of the swimming pool?a baby with burst waterwings

while we're being COMPLETELY disgusting and totally wrong, here's a couple that sorta relate:What's the worst thing about fu*king a 2 y/o? Putting the diaper back on when you're done...What's the best thing about fu*king a 2 y/o?It looks SO big in her [i]little[/i] hands!... k I'm going to hell for this... I know it.

[quote name='Anpu']while we're being COMPLETELY disgusting and totally wrong, here's a couple that sorta relate:  What's the worst thing about fu*king a 2 y/o?    Putting the diaper back on when you're done...    What's the best thing about fu*king a 2 y/o?    It looks SO big in her [i]little[/i] hands!    ... k I'm going to hell for this... I know it.[/quote] I think I died a little inside.

[quote name='Anpu'] What's the worst thing about fu*king a 2 y/o?    Putting the diaper back on when you're done...    [/quote] actually, the joke goes "whats the worst part about eating hairless pussy? putting the diaper back on."simalarly, "whats the worst part about eating vegitables? putting them back in the wheelchair"

• 2 weeks later...