Strawberry Banana Split

racemyghost

Fantasia Strawberry Banana Split

Setup: 24" Syrian Hookah, Clay Bowl, Double-foil, Finger coals

Appearance: Leaves were chopped finely but texture was very thick (kind of hard to work with). Very wet, a couple stems.

Smell: Sweet. Hint of strawberry and honey, no smell of banana.

Smoke: Semi-thick, was pretty smooth

Flavor: Disgusting. (0/10). You would expect it to be packed with flavor since its so wet yet i got no taste of anything. Just plain ol' smoke.

Buzz: Usually dont get buzzed, but it was so nasty, i stopped smoking after a couple minutes.

Duration: N/A (see above answer)

Overall: 0/10. dont waste your money, if you bought one, go return it. (this is the first and LAST time i ever buy this crap.) Edited by racemyghost

• 9 months later...
Fantasia Strawberry Banana Split
------------------------

Setup: Medium sized double hose Mya, Mod Bowl with foil, Exoitca coals (2 half inch pieces).

Appearance: Red in color, with very few stems, not to juicy, but just right.

Smell:
More Strawberry than Banana. (I really had to look for the Banana smell.)

Smoke: Very thick and rich smoke. It started quickly.

Flavor: I thought that there was definitely more strawberry flavor than banana, but it did taste like a strawberry banana split. IMO the flavor is not as strong as I would like it to have been.

Buzz:
Moderate buzz for about 15 minutes then it fades out. (It could have been because my dog almost knocked the hookah over, but I'm not sure.)

Duration:
Smoked for about an hour and 30 minutes and it still had full flavor.

Overall: 5/10 . I like the Fantasia brand. (My favorite flavor is their Pink Lemonade, so I tried this one as well.) We bought a 50 gram box of this flavor but we're still deciding if we'll buy this one once we run out.

• 2 years later...
[size="3"][b]Fantasia [color="#ff0000"]Strawberry Banana Split[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah: [/b]Mya Saray Francesco
[b]Bowl: [/b]Tagniers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconaras
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Fine Cut with Several big stems. Swimming in Red Dye.
[b]Nicotine: [/b]0.5%
[b]Base:[/b] Honey & Glycerin
[b]Smell: [/b]Strawberry
[b]Taste:[/b] Strawberry Banana
[b]Smoke:[/b] Great
[b]Buzz:[/b] None
[b]Duration: [/b]2 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall:[/b] 7/10 The taste is okay. It's Strawberry Banana. Every now and then I get an undertone that might be Vanilla. But I was expecting more of a vanilla or chocolate flavor to stand out being it's called Banana Split. If you ignore the last word in the name, it's a good Strawberry Banana Flavor.