Cola

Apollo

Flavour Cola

i thought it was reallly good, gave thick white smoke, had a great cola flavour. The texture was really gritty and finley cut, but worked great... id recomend this

• 1 year later...
Hookah Hookah Cola

Setup: '36 or something like that Egyptian, Nammor Hose, Mya Bowl, Quicklights

Cut: shreds, if there are stems they're too small to even notice, nice a moist but not sticky or dripping

Smell: smelled like cola...

Smoke: Nice puffy clouds

Taste: tastes like cola, but not coke or pepsi. Kind of a more old school? cola taste. Kind of more natural tasting than the sodas.

Buzz: None until after an hour about, then I started getting light headed (probably due to no food though)

Duration: Smoke was very nice for about an hour. The flavor went strong for about 45 minutes.

Overall: Well, I'm not really a fan of cola flavors. However, it was an extremelly pleasant smoke! I give it a 7/10.

• 2 years later...
[size=2][size=2][b][color="#1C2837"]HookahHookah [/color][color="#A0522D"]Cola[/color][/b][/size]
[color=#1C2837][b][size=2]
[/size][/b][/color]
[color=#1C2837][/color][color=#1C2837][b][size=2]Coals:[/size][/b][size=2][size=2] [/size]Pharaoh QL [/size][/color]

[b]Cut:[/b][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837] Standard HookahHookah cut: drier than most shisha, thin strips. I actually like this, it's a lot easier and less messy to pack. [/color][/size][/color]

[b]Smell:[/b][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837] It smells pretty bad, it smells a little like cola, but without the sweet smell that coke has. [/color][/size][/color]

[b]Taste:[/b][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837] It's alright, but not as sweet as I'd like. The taste isn't too strong either, but you can mix cherry, lime, lemonade, or vanilla in to get better results. [/color][/size][/color]

[b]Smoke Thickness:[/b][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837] Decent, but nothing special, I find HookahHookah smoke to be thinner than other brands I've tried. [/color][/size][/color]

[b]Buzz:[/b][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837] None. [/color][/size][/color]

[b]Duration:[/b][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837] About an hour.[/color][/size][/color]

[b]Overall satisfaction: [/b][color=#1C2837][size=2]7/10[/size][/color][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837]. By itself it's not too good, but it can be mixed with so much that its worth having around.[/color][/size][/color][/size]