Peach

HookahHookah Peach

Setup: 22" SS egyptian, mya washable, water in base, large egyptian bowl, foil, 3kings, low expectations.
Appearance: shredded cut so small its like... i dont even know. why did they cut it this thin? tiny little strips. medium juicyness. very moist but no liquid to be seen.

Smell: like a chemical spill someone through a couple peaches into. not pleasant at all.

Smoke: unimpressive. i had to put tons of heat on this stuff to yield any decent clouds. also took forever to get going.

Flavor: well this tasted alot like it smelled. very chemical peach flavor. Its funny actually. you guys know the taste of pure peach skin? that kinda bitter taste you get when you eat just a piece of skin. they have that down perfectly. its like they decided to make a flavor based on the worst part of the peach, and ignored the flavor of the flesh entirely. not good at all.

Duration: 1 hour... thats about an hour longer than i wanted to smoke it for.

Buzz: none

Overall: 2/10 one of the poorest flavors ive ever smoked. dont buy it. seriously.

• 3 years later...
[u][size="5"]Hookah Hookah [color="#f4a460"]Peach[/color][/size][/u]
[b][i]Hookah:[/i][/b] Fake Mya QT
[i][b]Bowl:[/b][/i] Egyptian
[i][b]Hose:[/b][/i] Fake Mya reg
[i][b]Screen:[/b][/i] Reynolds FTMFW!!
[i][b]Coals:[/b][/i] Some random QLs
[i][b]Base Liquid:[/b][/i] Water

[i][b]Apperance:[/b][/i] Brown stringy thin cut. Nice and wet.
[i][b]Smell:[/b][/i] Like those candy peach rings
[i][b]Smoke:[/b][/i] Decent Clouds, not amazing but not thin and wispy.
[i][b]Buzz:[/b][/i] Oh Baby!!!!! The trees were so bright and the pond so shiny!!
[i][b]Duration:[/b][/i] ummm 40 minutes give or take, there was some shisha left but I had to go to work.
[i][b]Taste:[/b][/i] Like candy peach rings. Not at all like real peaches. A faint chemical taste, but really really faint. Overall I like it, but then again I wasn't expecting it to taste like real peaches and I like the candy soo..

Overall I'd give it a 8/10. I'll definatly buy it again, it just didn't taste like real peaches. Edited by bellydancerakn