Key Lime Pie

Hookah-Hookah Key Lime Pie Shisha

Setup: MYA mini-orb acrylic 2-hose, medium MYA ceramic bowl

Coal: Starlight QuickLites, 33mm, 1 at a time, 'The Bird' brand hookah foil, 12 holes.

Appearance: Brown, dry-ish crumbly looking shisha. VERY fine cut, no stems.

Smell: Smells like lime juice.

I used one and a half of the sample 'shots' in my bowl. I was worried that it was dried-out or stale, but I guess I discovered its fine.

Taste: Very great tasting, kinda tart Key Lime Pie taste. Definitely a favorite. smile.gif

Clouds: Took awhile to get going, but soon it made some decent smoke. The tase was always good, but sometimes the smoke got thin. Perhaps this has to do with the dryness of this stuff?

Buzz: Hardly any.

Duration: Smoked nice for about an hour and a half before it started to irreversibly burn.

Verdict: 7.5/10, amazing flavor, but smokes kinda funny, and at the place where I shop its only available in sample 'shots'. The stuffs kinda dry, and likes to burn if it gets too hot. But the taste when its going is so damn good.

• 3 months later...
Hookah Hookah Key Lime Pie

Set up: 22" Egyptian hookah, small Super Chief bowl, 1 layer of Reynolds HD foil, 4 easy lites, Nammor hose and cold water in the base

Cut: Shredded, no stems, and just the right amount of juice.

Smell: Like Limes. Nice citrus scent.

Flavor: Alot like it smelled. Nice lime and citrus taste, also had a creamy taste to it. It tasted great!

Smoke: A good amount of smoke. I've had thicker smoke , but it was plenty of smoke.

Buzz: I got a little buzz.

Duration: 1 hour could have gone longer but didn't want to bother lighting new coals.

Overall: 8.5 /10 No stems, great taste and smell are all pluses. Smoke could have been thicker. I may be a bit biased ecause I love Key Lime Pie. LOL It was a tasty smoke!

• 3 years later...
[size=2][size=2][b][color="#1C2837"]HookahHookah [/color][color="#00FF00"]Key Lime Pie[/color][/b][/size][color="#00FF00"]
[/color][color=#1C2837][b][size=2]
[/size][/b][/color]
[color=#1C2837][/color][color=#1C2837][b][size=2]Coals:[/size][/b][size=2][size=2] [/size]Pharaoh QL [/size][/color]

[b]Cut:[/b][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837] Standard HookahHookah cut: drier than most shisha, thin strips. I actually like this, it's a lot easier and less messy to pack. [/color][/size][/color]

[b]Smell:[/b][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837] Strong lime citrus smell [/color][/size][/color]

[b]Taste:[/b][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837] It tastes pretty strongly of citrusy lime, not key lime pie. There isn't a creamy taste that you expect from the pie.[/color][/size][/color]

[b]Smoke Thickness:[/b][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837] Decent, but nothing special, I find HookahHookah smoke to be thinner than other brands I've tried. [/color][/size][/color]

[b]Buzz:[/b][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837] None. [/color][/size][/color]

[b]Duration:[/b][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837] About an hour.[/color][/size][/color]

[b]Overall satisfaction: [/b][color=#1C2837][size=2]8/10[/size][/color][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837]. It's a pretty good flavor, however margarita is definitely a better lime flavor from HH.[/color][/size][/color][/size]