Hazelnut

Dunkel!

Hookah Hookah Hazelnut

Set up: 22" Egyptian hookah, small Super Chief bowl, 1 layer of Reynolds HD foil, 4 easy lites, Nammor hose and cold water in the base

Cut: Shredded, no stems, and just the right amount of juice.

Smell: Like hazelnuts. I would also say it smells kinda like caramel popcorn.

Flavor: Alot like it smelled. Nice hazelnut taste, also had a creamy taste to it. It tasted great!

Smoke: A good amount of smoke. I've had thicker smoke , but it was plenty of smoke.

Buzz: I didn't get a buzz. Not a bad thing really.

Duration: 1 hour could have gone longer but didn't want to bother lighting new coals.

Overall: 9/10 No stems, great taste and smell are all pluses. Smoke could have been thicker. I will definately buy more of this!

• 3 weeks later...
Hookah Hookah Hazelnut

Set-up
: 28" Egyptian
Bowl: small tangiers phunnel
Base: water and ice
Hose: MYA wide
Coal: 1 natural broken into three pieces

Cut: very wet and fine cut
Smell: smelled very nutty
Taste: tasted very much the way it smelled. no expert on hazelnuts, but thought it tasted pretty true to what i would expect.

Smoke: wow. this smoked so well. the smoke was as thick or thicker than i've had with any other shisha.
Buzz: none
Time: i stopped smoking after 40 minutes

Overall: 10/10. This is a great mixer and can also be smoked by itself. I was very happy with this flavor, I love to mix it with nakhla banana and some vanilla shisha. If you decide to give hookah hookah a shot this is a flavor you should try.

• 5 months later...
HookahHookah Hazelnut

Setup: Mya QT, small funnel, exotica coals, ice water

smell: like hazelnut, strong smell but nice

smoke: decent clouds, got some nice smoke rings...

Flavor: pretty good, I liked it tastes like a mild creamy hazelnut

Duration; about 1 hour could have lasted longer but I didn't feel like lighting more coals

Buzz: none

Overall: 8/10 nice I am judging it a little harsh just because the flavor isn't that strong but it could easily get a 9/10 also