Watermelon

angemonkwj

HOOKAHHOOKAH WATERMELON

Setup: MYA QT, QT bowl, 2 quicklites

Apperance: shredded

Smell: I love the smell of this stuff. like a super sweet watermelon

Smoke: I actually got very thick smoke out of this flavor. some of the other flavors in there lineup have not had the greatest output of smoke

Flavor: wow!! this tastes just like a jolly rancher!! one of my new favs!

Duration: since I was smoking by myself, I got about an hour and a half

Buzz: non existant, but for such a good flavor, I'll let it slide

Overall: 9/10. I would give it a 10 if it werent for the fact that there isnt a buzz at all and that there is so much water in it

• 2 months later...
Hookah Hookah Watermelon

Smell/Flavor: Smells like a semi-sugary watermelon fruit candy. Tasted like a light candyish watermelon. Very enjoyable.

Cut: Pretty fine cut and drenched.

Smoke: Fairly thick, but nothing amazing.

Buzz: Almost no buzz.

Amount(approx)/Duration: 45 mins. There was plenty of good shisha left, but I was done.

Hookah Type: 12 inch Pear Hookah from www.Hookah-shisha.com

Bowl: Small. Don't know the real name.

Foil/Screen: 1 layer of Renolds heavy duty

Coal/Amount: 1 quick lite.

Liquid in Base: Cold water

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 8/10 The taste of the watermelon was fairly accurate with a little bit of sugariness. HH shows they know how to make a good shisha on this one. It is definately worth a purchase imho.

• 4 months later...
Hookah Hookah Watermelon

Set up: 22" Egyptian hookah, Egyptian clay bowl, 1 layer of Reynolds HD foil, 2 easy lites, Nammor hose and cold water in the base

Cut: Shredded, no stems, pretty juicy.

Smell: Like a sour watermelon candy.

Flavor: Like it smelled. I was hoping it would have a real watermelon taste, but not so.

Smoke: Thick hide the stem smoke. big clouds.

Buzz: I didn't get a buzz. Not a bad thing really.

Duration: 45 minutes

Overall: 7/10 Artificial sour candy flavor, was heat sensitive (got harsh several times), and no buzz. Did produce alot of smoke and wasn't a bad taste, just not what I hoped for.

• 7 months later...
Hookahhookah Watermelon

Set up: Medium sized Mya, Mod bowl w/ foil, 2 quarter pieces of an Exotica coal

Appearance: Wet and Mushy (this was a shot)

Smell: I thought this smelt like a Watermelon jolly rancher. It was yummy smelling.

Smoke: Decent clouds, not as thick as some of the other brands I smoked, but still nice.

Flavor: At first it was nice, about 10 minutes in it was really sweet. Nice Watermelon flavor. At about the 30 minute mark the flavor began to wane. My wife said towards the end of the session that she was tasting a "pruny" flavor (She has said this with every Hookahhookah flavor we have smoked.

Duration: 1 hour. We could have went longer but the flavor was disappointing.

Buzz: Just a mild buzz…that's cause I'm a newbie though…lol

Overall: 5/10 The reason I'm only giving it a 5 is because the flavor dramatically diminished at the half hour mark. Edited by ganesha