Mango Raspberry

killersnowman

Mango Raspberry: good smoke. very full, not too intense of a flavor but still good. it is nice that you can identify both flavors in the mix. sort of like of with the WildberryMint you got the mint on the inhale and the wildberry on the exhale. It is a good fruity taste. smoke was amazing till i burnt the bowl up... unsure.gif added toooo many coals.. hehehe o well. i got excited. good flavor!

8/10 a good smoke!

• 10 months later...
Mango Rasberry
This was the first bowl that I setup that easy. I've smoked for about a year but Just got a hookah a couple weeks ago and am still a little new at setting it up. I dont know if Fusion is pretty forgiving in the heat mangement department, but it has been the best flavor so far. My setup is a hookah I bought from a local shop. Don't know the brand, but the quality is real good and the base has designs carved in the glass. I only got it to last about 45 minutes, but thats probly due to my lack of experience and the three other friends that were with me. The flavor this things packs is amazing. The mango and rasberry flavor blends together perfectly while still being able to detect them both distinctly. I'll give it a 9/10 only because im sure that I can get it to smoke better with time.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Fusion Exotic Mango Raspberry

Setup: 32" Stargate, cool water, phunnel bowl, nammor hose

Cut: similar to a Starbuzz cut, finely chopped, diced

Smell: like candy....cant put my finger on what candy though...

Heat: Exotica coal chopped in 3rds, 2 pieces on bowl at a time

Smoke: THICK, starbuzz and AF thick

Flavor: wonderful! I love it

Overall: 9/10

• 4 weeks later...
Fusion Mango Raspberry

Setup: KM Mash'al
Bowl: Small Superchief
Hose: Nammor
Screen/Foil: 1 Layer tons of little holes over the tobacco trough
Coal: 2 quaters of Exotica adding as needed
Liquid In base: Water

Cut: Pretty nice. I dont think there is anything to complain about it. Very Juicy.

Smell: Amazing

Taste: Not as much. Well the flavor was good, but it left a sharp stinging sensation on the tongue. Get rid of that and its a favorite.

Smoke Thickness: Much.

Buzz: A little

Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes

Overall : Its a good flavor. Get rid of the sting on the tongue.
5/10