Hookah:
KM Exotica
Bowl: MNH Jet Glass
Screen/Foil: Glass Screen
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Starlight Coconut coals
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short cuy, some steams, kinda juicy
Smell: I can't place it, a sour smell which I think is supposed to be the pineapple, with an undertone of some type of spice
Taste: more like a spicy pineapple
Smoke: Great Clouds
Buzz: Mild
Duration: 10minute

Overall: 3/10 This did not taste like pineapple at all. I had a slight hint of a smell that was supposed to be pineapple but was overpowered by some chocolate/spice taste and smell. I smoked for maybe ten minutes, and I had to stop, the flavor was just that bad. Waste of $9

• 3 months later...
Fumari Pineapple

My first try with Fumari.

Set up: KM Original Tri-Metal, Tangiers small phunnel, 2 CH Insta-light Coconut Coals, Nammor hose.

Cut: Similar to the new AF. Nothing extraordinary. One or two medium stems.

Smell: Not like pineapple. Can't really put my finger on it, but not any fruit odor that I can match it with.

Clouds: Full but not so thick I had to fan them away to see the computer screen.

Buzz: Nada, but then I smoke everyday so not even Tangiers or Nakla gives me a buzz.

Duration: I stopped at 30 minutes

Flavor: Not good. Not remotely pineapple-y, and not fruity at all. This is my first try with Fumari and perhaps I picked a bad flavor to start with, but based on this test, it's unlikely I'll buy more considering it's outrageous price and lack of flavor. It smokes fine. It doesn't seem to get harsh, but when smoking a fruit flavor I want in-your-face-and tasting-it-on-your-lips kind of flavor, otherwise why wouldn't I just smoke some decent pipe-ish type tobacco?

Overall: 3/10 and only because it smokes okay. It might be fine for those who like something real subtle, but this isn't remotely what I was hoping for. It doesn't even taste like a good pipe tobacco.

'Rani