Tutti Frutti

[Elmo]

Fumari Tutti Frutti

Setup: 18" Two-hose egyptian, Sprite in base, FMedium funnel with mod, one 40mm Golden coals broke in half

Cut: Pretty regular, no stems that I could notice, dripping wet

Smell: Hmmm, hard to put a finger on it, at first it smells really delicious but after a few whiffs it was kinda too much to take

Taste:A very mild, just general fruity taste. Couldn't nail down any part to it. It was just nice and pleasent. Everyone kinda liked it, but no one thought it was amazing.

Smoke: Above average clouds. Nice and fluffy. biggrin.gif

Buzz: Eh, typical kinda buzz. It was there, but nothing extraordinary.

Duration:
1 hour 15 mins. using my funnel. Took it out and the bottom ws still red and wet, could of gone for another half-hour.

Overall:
8/10 Nothing amazing about this flavor. It's just kinda nice. Might buy it again... probably will try other Fumari flavors first tho.

• 3 years later...
[size="3"][b]Fumari [color="#ff0000"]Tutti Fruitti[/color]
[/b][/size]
[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon
[b]Bowl: [/b]Tangiers Mini Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconaras
[b]Base Liquid: [/b]Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut a few stems, very juicy
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Base: [/b]Honey, Glycerin, and Molasses
[b]Smell:[/b] Fruity
[b]Taste: [/b]Fruity Bubblegum
[b]Smoke: [/b]Great Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Mild
[b]Duration: [/b]1.5 Hours

[b]Purchased From: [/b]Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall: [/b]7/10 The smell is kind of fruity but hard to define. The taste is very unique. It's tastes exactly like fruity bubble gum, the cheap stuff. Bubblegum is the primary flavor. Fruit mix flavor is like a midtone. It's not strong but it's not mild. Just tagging along with bubblegum on the inhale and exhale. Not my fav, but not that bad either.