Watermelon

Drake BBNR

Fumari Watermelon

Set Up:

Smiley's $15 Hookah w/ cool water in the base

Small Bowl that came with the hookah

One quick light charcoal

Smell: Smells pretty good. Has an overwhelming watermelon smell with a slight chemical smell at the end.

Smoke Thickness: The smoke thickness was great. Perfect actually. Kinda harsh at first but it was b/c we had to much shisha in the bowl. We fixed that and it mellowed out.

Flavor: The taste was amazing. I really enjoyed this flavor. It was sweet, but not to sweet. It was great.

Buzz: Had a nice mellow buzz. I was totally relaxed. We fired it up in the quad at our school. It was about 60 degrees today so it was very nice.

Duration: We smoked for about 45 min- 1 hour. For the amount of shisha that fits in that small bowl I was impressed. The flavor never died out either. It was there till the end. Might have went a bit longer had we thrown another coal on.

Overall: 10/10
I have to give it a perfect score. I was 100% satisfied.The flavor never faded and had a nice buzz. I think this is going become one of my regular smokes. Edited by Drake BBNR

• 1 year later...
Fumari Watermelon

Set up: MYA mini in a nice antique collectible milk bottle as a vase and a traditional wide clay bowl

Coals used: Lemonwood

The tobacco description is standard Fumari, shredded and very wet

Smell was not really of watermelon but reminded me of Nakhla mixed fruit or Fumari's Fahkfakhina

Smoke was tremendous and rich, but I found the flavor to last only three quarters of the way through my session of an hour. I noticed it really liked to smoke when the coals were ashed over and cooling off a bit. Very smooth and easy on the throat

I subconsciously compared this to Rosetta Summer Watermelon and found that it didn't satisfy my watermelon craving as much as the Rosetta

All in all a good 7 out of 10, but not my cup of tea. Fumari fans are a dedicated bunch, I just didn't feel the desire to buy more mainly because of the flavor clarity and the flavor's duration.

JV