Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: LD Nammor Hose
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short, moist and slightly sticky, typical Romman
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey and Glycerin
Smell: Strong Vanilla Smell
Taste: Tastes amazing like a pure Vanilla taste but not as strong as Vanilla Extract
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: Good
Duration: 1.5 Hours

Overall: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 9/10 Great Vanilla Flavor. I don't typically like Vanilla flavors but I put this right up there with Nakhla Vanilla. It's just awesome!

• 11 months later...
[size="4"][b]Romman [color="#a0522d"]Vanilla [/color][/b][/size]

Hookah: Sky Blue Bambino (A.K.A. Glacion)
Bowl: Mya ceramic Bowl
Screen/Foil: Double Layer Foil with a Tic-tac-toe hole punch, and the middle square being filled with holes
Hose: Stock 72" Hose
Coals: Coco Nara
Base Liquid: Water with 4 cubes of ice

Appearance: Very Juicy, sticky, alot of stems tho..i got 4 stems in the small bowl i made
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey and Glycerin
Smell: As soon as you get within 3-5 feet of this 50g box, you smell the vanilla. its potent and smells exactly like vanilla would
Taste: The Biggest Let Down of all time. i had such high hopes but was let down by this nasty flavor which tasted nothing like the smell or what i imagined. left an ok aftertaste
Smoke: Great clouds.
Buzz: None, didnt smoke long enough before tossing this bowl out and regretting getting this Shisha

Overall: 2-3/10 ~ This was hands down the worst flavor ive yet to try and was a bigger let down then Wild Berry StarBuzz. i see some people had good experiences with this flavor..well me and my other 3 friends were disgusted