Guava

hookah_hoop

Romman Guava

setup: 18" hookah with ceramic bowl and metal screen, 2 "Three Kings" charcoal discs, shared among five people.

Smell/texture: Smelled very sweet (of course) like some tropical candy. Wonderful scent! Semi-wet texture, oozing but not dripping with molasses.

Taste: Mild fruity guava taste with a nice tropical fruit sort of aroma. French inhales were pleasant. Sometimes the tobbacco flavor was very strong and "sharp on the tounge," much like strong cigars can be. Overall it was a pleasant tasting smoke, not mind blowing but nice.

Smoke: Thick white smoke that was fun to blow O's with. We even had a competition to see to who could blow the thickest cloud.

Buzz: Yeah, I had to sink back into the sofa a few times. Whew!

Overall: 8 out of 10. This was a nice smoke but the flavor wasn't mind blowing. I'll buy it again when I'm ready for another taste.

P.S. We had a second bowl in which we mixed some of the Romman Guava with Soex Blueberry and added fresh strawberries to the water. That was also shared by 5 people and really enjoyed by all. This mix added tart overtones to the sweet smoke and was very enjoyable!

• 10 months later...
Romman Guava

Hookah: Mya Bambino
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short, moist and slightly sticky, typical Romman
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey and Glycerin
Smell: Guava
Taste: Guava, or at least what I have come to know as guava flavor
Smoke: Massive Clouds
Buzz: Mild
Duration: 2 hours

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 7/10 I have never had guava fruit. I have had King Guava and in comparison this is light years above it. I guess I am not a big guava fan I like it but it's not my cup of tea. This is definitely a guava to try if you like guava.