Sweet Start

Smokey_McSmokerson

Sweet Start:

Set Up:
36 inch Egyptian... I think it's a Sphinx. Two hose, double-barreled the whole time.
Heavy Duty foil
Water in base
One and Two Coal Alternating (Golden Brand)

Smell: Smells similar to hard candy... Hints of cherry, strawberry, and mint, but in the distance. 5 / 5

Cut: Typical Romman cut. Moist, but not dripping. Some stems, but not an issue with me. 4/5

Smoke Density: Dense, but not overpowering. I'm pretty seasoned, but it may be a lot for a n00b. 4/5

I recieved this shisha for free from HS. It was part of their valentines promotion. This is a VERY good shisha, and I'll be ordering some with my next drop.

Overall, 4/5

• 2 weeks later...

Romman Sweet Start

Quick Note: Although this is far from the first Romman flavor I've tried (I've had about twelve), this is the first review I've written so bear with me here. I also received this from Hookah-shisha.com from their Valentine's day promotion

Set Up - 28 inch mya, double hose, pretty standard. 2 quicklites on standard bowl. Nothing fancy
Appearance/Cut - standard Romman composure
Smell - Smells great, sweet flavors just mashed into one. No real distinguishable fruit.
Flavor - I can say i was quite disappointed, as I have been with some of Romman's flavors. Instead of a specific intense flavor its more just a blend of sweet flavors mixed together. There's no undertones or highlights to taste, just the blend of sweet flavor with a bit of a chemical taste synonymous with some of the crappier Romman flavors. The one phrase is just " Sweet mash up of flavors"
Smoke - Standard Romman smoke, very thick, good for tricks.
Buzz - decent, I one manned it and smoked it all the way through so a bit of a headache
Duration- 20 minutes into it and stil strong..

Overall - 6/10. Good smoking experience but a real lack in defined flavor. Just bleh.. Use only when you're practicing smoke tricks, not for flavor.

Quick note I've found with the Romman. They either have very strong flavors (Easy fruits such a sweet melon, lemon, Peach, strawberry), or they have bland flavors that taste all alike.(Mango, sweet start, cocktail, etc)

• 2 weeks later...
Romman Sweet Start

Hookah: 30" Pharaoh
Bowl: Ultimate Combo Bowl
Screen/Foil: Screen
Hose: Cobra Head
Coals: Golden Quicklights
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Fine Cut, Brown, extremely moist, and fresh
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: The smell is a sweet aroma like walking into a candy shop
Taste: Like the smell it was very sweet tasting, and a great tobacco undertone taste
Smoke: Big white clouds. Really good
Buzz: Nice buzz I have grown to expect from Romman
Duration: ~90 Minutes

Purchased From: Got Free from hookah-shisha.com's Valentine's Day Promotion.

Overall: 9/10 Picture of the Peppermints on the box is misleading. Now one of my favorite flavors, ordering a 250g to start experimenting with shisha combinations!

• 3 months later...
Romman Sweet Start

Setup: Mya QT
Bowl: Standard mya bowl
Hose: stock hose
Screen/Foil: reynold's heavy duty
Liquid In base: cold water

Cut: Medium cut with a few stems here and there, light brown in color and quite moist

Smell: Smells like a combination of various mints and candy

Taste: Somewhat disappointing due to no real distinct flavors besides just a sweet general taste

Smoke Thickness: decent clouds

Buzz: slight

Duration: 45 minutes

Overall: 6/10 since the flavor started to die out after a while and there was no distinct taste to begin with.