Coal: 1 golden quicklight
Hose: 72" Leather Mya
Screen/Foil: Screen w/ windcover
Liquid: Tap water

Tobacco

Cut: Medium to short
Color: Chocolate brown
Texture: Moist and considerably sticky
Smell: Very strong and very evident. I've never smelt a plum like this thought. Almost overpowering and sickeningly sweet.
Flavor: Nothing like real plums. Sickeningly sweet and very "heavy".
Smoke: Light
Duration: 1h
Buzz: Extremely strong

Overall: 4/10

I was very close to hurling chunks with this stuff. When I got it, I thought it smelled amazing. After smoking my first bowl, I couldn't stand to smell it any longer, the very whiff of it made me sick to my stomach. Sad part is, the smell is so overpowering that it has permeated all of my accessories in my hookah cupboard!

I will say though, if you like super sweet and super strong shisha, this is the stuff. I have never been as buzzed in my life. In fact, it wasn't even a buzz, it was a haze. A very debilitating haze. And it was only a medium bowl for 1 hour.

• 2 months later...
Romman Prunes (Plum)

Hookah: 30" Pharaoh
Bowl: Hemi Bowl
Screen/Foil: Screen
Hose: Cobra Head
Coals: Golden Quicklights
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Fine Cut, Brown, extremely moist, and fresh
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: The smell is a sweet aroma like sugared prunes
Taste: Like the smell it was very sweet tasting, plum flavor wasn't terribly strong, but still good
Smoke: Big white clouds. Really good
Buzz: Nice buzz I have grown to expect from Romman
Duration: ~90 Minutes

Purchased From: Got Free from hookah-shisha.com's Johnathon's Birthday Special

Overall: 8/10 I probably wouldn't have bought this, but it was a great unexpected surprise

• 2 weeks later...
Romman Prunes:

Set Up: Mya QT, Funnel bowl, medium holes in the foil, natural coals (of mediocre quality)

Appearance: Brown, extremely moist, and fresh. It was a little cleaner (less moist) than Fakher, but smoked just as well

Smell: Pruny, a little plumby, but reminded me of high moisture prunes, which taste far better than they sound. The problem people have is that Prunes in America are often terrible-French High Moisture are INCREDIBLE. If that makes me sound like an arrogant jerk...I don't care. They're good.

Smoke: Nice Thick Clouds. Comparable with Fakher. A little less moist of a smoke, but that can be because the diffuser I used...

Taste: Good, slightly better than Fakher's Plum

Duration: Still going after two hours...but its a funnel, and been tapping it lightly.

Buzz: A little weaker than I wanted, but still stronger than Fakher

Result: I'm not sure how to rate this. It was good...slightly better than Fakher, but the price difference makes me go with Fakher over this one. $10 for 250 grams vs. $20 for 250 make Fakher a better bang. But it definitely gives more of a buzz. It tastes different too. So I'd give it "high" but no number. A warning on all plum/prune products: It does "stick" to hookah pipes, as well as tea sticking to pots. I'd be cautious on it, and smoke mint after to get it out. I'd rate it about a 9ish. In fairness, if I was richer, I'd probably buy it more...but it was a freebie and it does encourage me to occasionally order Romman on occasion, but probably for Fakher flavors I can't get. Edited by clibinarius

• 2 years later...
[size="3"][b]Romman [color="#800080"]Plum[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah: [/b]Khalil Mamoon Kamanja
[b]Bowl: [/b]Tangiers Mini Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds HD
[b]Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals: [/b]Coconaras
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short, moist and slightly sticky, typical Romman
[b]Nicotine: [/b]0.5%
[b]Base:[/b] Honey and Glycerin
[b]Smell:[/b] Plum
[b]Taste:[/b] Plum
[b]Smoke:[/b] Good Clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]Good
[b]Duration: [/b]1.5 Hours

[b]Overall:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall:[/b] 7/10 So Romman discontinued Prunes but it was plum flavored. The younger crowd apparently doesn't want to smoke prunes. But Plum is identical to the Prunes flavor, but with the sad side of a very dry taste, with a flavorless undertone. It's good but this new tone in the plum isn't a great one. It's a good break up the monotony smoke, but nothing I would smoke on a regular occasion.