Hookah: MYA Bambino out of the box
Water: Cold
Screen/Foil: Screen
Coal: 40mm golden split in two pieces

Smell:
Subtle pineapple aroma

Texture: Messy, juicy...

Smoke: Thick and fluffy after a few minutes

Flavor: Not a true pineapple flavor, but REALLY nice, more like a pineapple Life Saver. Flavor lasted hit after hit.

Rating: I'm new to the Romman line of tobacco, having received two 50g packs with my latest HS order (the other flavor was peach, another good'n). So far , I'm sold. This flavor is a new must have for me. I'll be buying a 250g tub. Worth the price. 10/10

• 1 month later...
Romman Pineapple

Hookah: MYA Bambino with small phunnel and glass Scalli mod
Water:
Shaved ice with water added
Screen/Foil:
Foil with two rings of holes
Coal:
2 33mm 3 Kings

Smell:
Like artificial pineapple flavoring, not at all like a real pineapple, but recognizable as what it's supposed to taste like

Texture: Evenly cut, nice amount of juice

Smoke: Took it a few minutes to get going, not as consistent throughout session as other brands. Decent smoke volume, but hard to tell since I was outside.

Flavor: Didn't really taste like pineapple to me. A subtle, sweet flavor. Tasted tropical, but I was hoping for a real pineapple taste when I selected it as my included shisha from H-S.

Rating: I'm not that impressed with Romman. My first smoke ever was Fruit Cocktail, and my roommates recently finished off a box of Sweet Melon (the local shop usually only has Romman). None of these had as stong a flavor as I'd like--they were more like sweet hot air. Not bad for free, but I'll save my money for different brands when I'm paying. Smokable, but I'll say 5/10.

• 5 months later...
Romman Pineapple

Cut: Thin, wide strips, very few stems

Smell: Not like Al Waha Pineapple at all. This smells like a real pineapple, but not as strong as I thought it would.

Taste: Like a real pineapple, but too faint. Another little disappointment

Smoke: Massive, as always with romman

Buzz: I got a little buzz, but nothing special.

Overall: 5/10 I'm not going to get this again, but I will keep what I have and try mixing it with other things.

• 1 year later...
Romman Pineapple

Hookah: Mya Bambino
Bowl: Tangiers Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: LD Nammor Hose
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short, moist and slightly sticky, typical Romman
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey and Glycerin
Smell: Citrusy and Pineapple
Taste: Amazingly accurate taste despite the smell
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: Good
Duration: 1.5 Hours

Overall: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 10/10 I have tried several pineapples and was never impressed. But this is by far the most accurate pineapple taste. I love it. Man I wish I had bought more than 50g. A must have for pineapple lovers!