Orange

[LB]

Romman Orange

Packaging: no mess packaging, nice well sealed bag with a flap so molasses doesent escape
Cut: Standard Romman natural cut- loose cut, relatively wet but not soaked. very soft tobacco
Smell: delicious, smells like orange skittles or something really smells great
Smoke: as usual with romman, gallons of white smoke, had a little bit of burning but i fixed that quickly. Very smooth.
Taste/ Flavor: a super sweet orange, not unlike that of HH orange (but better in my opinion) but a really great taste, like that first bite into a sweet clementine

the verdict:
8.5/10

a very solid tobacco, consistent with the quality of romman but nothing too amazing. This would be the kind of tobacco i would smoke on a regular basis if I had more,

• 1 month later...
Romman Orange Shisha

Setup: My brand new Mya Bambino which btw is godlike. and also on my 28'' crane hookah

Smell: Noticed the orange right away very distinct. Smells like when you cut open a nice juicy orange.

Taste: A bit different from smell, it was more candy like but i enjoy that. It tasted like that drink tang. It was very very tasty

Smoke: With one quicklite coal on top i produced huge fluffy clouds. I was amazed at wat was coming out of my mouth.

Buzz: This was a solo session so i hit it more often. DAmn i nearly got knocked off my ass with this stuff. Usually for Romman the buzz isnt to bad. But it was fun lol

Overall: 9/10 This was a very good flavor overall. Very nice consistancy with flavor which lasted for about and hour on one bowl. It was a bit candyish which i like but if your the kind of guy who likes a more "real" tasting fruit then try something diff. But i looved the stuff.

• 2 months later...
Romman Orange

Smoke: Thick
Smell: Just like juicy oranges
Cut: wet and decent
Taste: HORRIBLE!

This shisha tasted just like the flinstones vitamins which by them selves are pretty tasty but over a 45 min session it starts to get pretty annoying. The taste was VERY fake and didn't really remind me of oranges, more like the candy's that don't do a very good job of simulating oranges. I'm deffinitely going to knock this one off of my list of shisha to buy. Probably going to give the rest of it away to one of my buddies since they seemed to enjoy it a bit more than I did.

• 5 months later...
Romman Orange

Set-up: MYA Bambino (stock), iced water + ice, Golden QL
Smell: Very strong and sweet, a bit oppressive. Smelled more like orange syrup than fresh navel oranges.
Cut: Fine cut, few stems visible. Very dry, almost no liquid at all.
Smoke: Thin, hard to get a decent cloud.
Buzz: Moderate, when it actually smoked decent.
Taste: Ugh, this stuff was hideous. I smoked the whole 50g package and only once was the taste passable. Most of the time it tasted like the all-purpose orange-scented kitchen cleaner sprays you can get for your house; I mean, really chemical-like: one time it actually made my head hurt for the whole evening. I thought it's b/c I'm new to the whole shisha thing and can't pack a bowl proper, but then I tried Romman Raspberry and it smoked beautiful from first time. The one time I got passable taste, it faded after about 35min.
Duration: When I actually went through with the whole bowl, it lasted about an hour.
Overall: 1/10. I would never smoke this again, much less buy any of it. Maybe I got a bad batch (it was a lot dryer than the Raspberry) but at $20/tub I am definitely not giving it another go.

• 1 year later...
Romman Orange

Hookah: Mya QT
Bowl: Hemi Bowl
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Standard Mya
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short, moist and slightly sticky, typical Romman
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey and Glycerin
Smell: Sooo Orange
Taste: Like Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: Good
Duration: 1.5 Hours

Overall: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 9/10 This isn't just an Orange Flavor, it's like a drink Fresh Orange Juice. I love this, but it's very citrus. This won't replace my Nakhla orange, it's more of an straight orange flavor. But for the real authentic flavor. Definitely a smoke for anyone that loves orange. It may not mix well with some flavors because it's extremely citrusy.

• 8 months later...
Romman Orange

Set Up:
Hookah: Mya Saray - clearance Mini Mya from HS
Hose: stock
Bowl: standard Mya
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Coals: Golden QL
Base Liquid: tap water

Appearance: brown, medium cut, few short stems, very juicy and sticky
Smell: fruity, not a huge orange smell, but you can tell it's there. its more of a general citrus smell
Taste: very much like an orange soda, with a bit more citrus flavour.
Smoke: thick and milky, but not gigantic
Buzz: nice and relaxing, just strong enough to be comfortable.
Duration: 50 minutes and still going.

Overall: 8/10

This is only the second session I've ever done with my own hookah, so I'm still working on my bowl packing/heat management skills, but I really like this flavour. Compared to the Good Times I smoked last night, this session is much more enjoyable, with much stronger flavour and better smoke. I may come back to edit this when I get more experience, but I'm going to order a big tin of this soon. I love it.