Grape Lemon

MrMoodz

Layalina Grape Lemon

Setup: Clear Pear KM, Large Egyptian Head, Razan Hose, Nour Coals

Appearance: Layalina changed their methods with their new flavors. I've been seeing some larger leaves and gooey/stickier juice. This shisha is colored red.

Smell: The title says it all. Grape with a splash of lemon. Reminds me of Purplesaurus Rex Kool Aid from 20 years ago... aka it smells damn good.

Flavor: Tastes like it smells. The lemon isn't pronounced unless there is a little more heat. After 45 minutes, the syrup from the flavoring appears.

Smoke: Not fully thick as some other flavors but it's thick enough.

Buzz: Slight

Duration: 45mins-1 hour.

Overall: Layalina did a good job with this flavor. Though a syrupy tastes is noticeable after a while of smoking, it's subtle and not too distracting. 8/10 for this one.

• 5 months later...
Layalina Lemon Grape

Set up : KM Amoura 35 w/ Razan and Small Tangiers Phunnel Bowl Japanese Exoticas

Cut: Red and Chunky quite a few stems.

Smell. Sour smelling! Lemon and Grapes for sure!

Smoke: Thick and delicious.

Flavor: WOW lots of flavor, you get way more lemon taste then grape but its still very good. I had a cup of Cranberry Grape juice on the side and it enhanced the flavor so freaking much..

Buzz: Minimal

Duration: an hour and a half, could of went so much longer too still was a lot of shisha left.

Overall 8/10 I really do like this flavor wish there was a more grape side to it. The red dye is another huge turn off the stems are a bit annoying. How ever I would buy this flavor again, I do like Layalina a lot there Jasamine to me personally is there best. Edited by newjacksm